Care for family

We like this community for the good care that he is receiving. He seems happy here. He likes that he is able to cook his own meals. He is not active at this time I would recommend this community for good care and the great value that is received by this community.

Still Get Adjusted, But Overall A Very Nice Community

My uncle is still adjusting to this community, and it is gonna take some time. I'am comfortable with his move to this community. It is a nice place, and since we are not in the same state, I had to make sure I found the right place for him. [Removed] was very helpful. She was very professional and understanding. It is a mellow community. Not to busy, but that is good for my uncle. They have nice outings outside the community. My SLA Kitty from a place for mom was great, I couldn't had done this without here.

They make you feel secure and wanted!

I like the friendliness of the staff and the willingness to help in any way to make you feel secure and wanted. It's a convenient place and have no issues with security. If you need anything you can call and there's a number to reach someone, if no one is there. I love the size of my apartment and everything about it!

My loved one is very happy here! It i...

My loved one is very happy here! It is definitely on the pricier side, but you get what you pay for. It's very nice. They also have a waiting list for a lower rent, so that is nice. I really have no complaints. Over the two that we looked at in the area, my loved one liked this one much better. The other one was cheaper, but she didn't like that one at all.

Offers independence!

I really liked that Senior Suites of Joliet allow residents their independence with the full functioning apartments (full kitchen.) And that they also offer additional services if/when needed. I would certainly recommend Senior Suites to others.

Imagine being able to live in a beautiful building, in a community of friends, receive monthly housekeeping services and benefit from specially designed safety features - all for one low affordable monthly rate and in the Chicago neighborhood you've called home for most of your life. As a resident at one of our many Senior Suites communities, this dream can become a wonderful reality.

Chicago is known throughout the world for its wonderfully diverse neighborhoods and distinct architectures. Senior Suites reflect that civic pride in the neighborhoods we serve by the attractive apartment homes we offer. Senior Suites allow adults 62 years of age and older to live affordably and safely in the neighborhood that they call home. Our communities are designed with your comfort and safety in mind and provide opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie.