Senior Suites of Bellwood - Bellwood, IL

Senior Suites of Bellwood - Bellwood, IL has yet not published prices.

Efficiency-like apartment with kitchen

I had my own home and wound up having to find somewhere else to live. After looking around for a bit, I found Senior Suites. It’s a big adjustment when you’ve been in your own home, but the location is nice and it’s quiet. They’ve got good staff here. When you ask them something, they’re not standoffish about answering. They’re a business but they’re concerned about how you feel about things. I give them a plus for that. My apartment is small, like an efficiency apartment, but it has a kitchen in it so I can cook my own food. They keep the facility extremely clean. I’ve been here 3 months so far and I’ve not found it unclean since I’ve been here. There are activities to do, they have a board and they give you a calendar for each month, I just don’t usually participate in them. The price isn’t bad, but it feels like the room is not that big. I would recommend them though.

I love it!

I really liked this community a lot. I just did not qualify for it. The community was brand new and it was super clean and neat. Also they had a waiting list. The people were super nice and really accommodating.