Bridgeway of Bensenville - Bensenville, IL

Conflicting Care

Started out great but as time went on the care and assistance provided really declined. The staff, nurses, management all gave us conflicting information on care level needed. It was not comforting that the care team was not on the same page. Was really disappointed with incontinence clean ups and help. Seems every time family was there we walked into needed clean ups. A lot has changed in the almost year of my loved one being here.

Loved [name removed]. Good tour. Unit is okay. Strong urine odor throughout floor. Location is doable. Probably will pass on this place, but keeping on my list until I check out other places.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the great tour you received here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. We apologize for any inconveniences and we will do our best to ensure our residents are provided with a peaceful and clean atmosphere.

Bridgeway is a lovely, vibrant community. The facilities are stylish and beautifully maintained, services are comprehensive and staff is professional and fully engaged in providing a caring, stimulating environment for the residents.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your positive feedback on the lovely community we have here. Here at Bridgeway of Bensenville we ensure your loved one the care and service they deserve. Your review is appreciated.

A Very Nice Community

Overall, I really feel that Bridgeway is a great community. I think it's a very nice place with very kind staff members. Location was a big deal for my loved one, so I definitely appreciate that the community is in a convenient area. I will say that I feel the community could use some updating. I know they are working on it and I think that will make massive improvements within the community. I feel that Bridgeway has ben a great fit for our family, and I would recommend the community to others.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are happy to be of convenience and great fit to you and your family. Here at Bridgeway of Bensenville we do our best to ensure the residents and their loved ones are satisfied. Your feedback is appreciated.

Moving Within the Community

My mom is actually being moved into different area of the community. She is needing higher level of care. The staff was great and very good with my mom. She was involved with going to the dining room and that was good. We didn't have problems with the community.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the wonderful staff we have here working with us at Bridgeway of Bensenville. Your review is appreciated.

Beware

Bad experience. Would not recommend to anyone.

Naomi Landsberg

We appreciate your feedback and we apologize for your experience. Here at Bridgeway of Bensenville we want to make sure that our residents and their loved ones get the very best experience possible. Thank you for your review.

Highly recommended.

We liked the tour of this community. The staff was nice and caring and we liked that the dining area was on the floor. The community is clean and maintained. We like the menu and the list of activities. This community works with Medicaid which we thought was wonderful. We would suggest that families tour this community for excellent care for a loved one.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your wonderful review on our amazing staff and excellent maintenance. It is our pleasure to continue helping your family and friends here at Bridgeway.

Staff is Wonderful!

My parents are receiving very good care at Bridgeway of Bensenville a CCRC. The staff is very attentive to their care needs and keep me informed on their well-being. I take great comfort in how easy it is to talk with the staff and how they respond to any questions or concerns I have about my parents. The food is very good, I have dined with them and they offer a good variety of meals. They also offer many activities, Bingo, movie nights, and birthday celebrations. The rooms have balconies and patios for the residents to enjoy the fresh air. The grounds are very well-kept with lots of greenery and flowers. I would highly recommend Bridgeway to friends and family.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on Bridgeway of Bensenville. We are known for our amazing staff, food and overall great atmosphere.

Can not recommend

My mother was not provided the proper assistance she required and was promised. Based on my opinion some of the employees do not tell the truth.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you did not have the best experience that we try our best to provide you with here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. Your feedback is appreciated.

I visited Thursday 07/06 and the place was nice, but had no memory care rooms available. I was put on a waiting list and was told I'd be notified if any rooms open up.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconveniences, here at Bridgeway of Bensenville we do our best to provide you with the most comfortable experience possible. Thank you for your patience.

Issues in The Beginning, but Overall a Nice Community

I had some issues with this community when my mother first moved in. There were some promises that were made during the interview process, and they did not follow through with. We have had some housekeeping issues, and it took three weeks for them to correct the situation. Other than those issues she is very happy here. The other staff members have been very helpful. Overall it is a community I would recommend, everything seems to be working in the right direction, but I'am keeping my eye on everything.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your thoughtful review, we apologize for any inconveniences and we will try our best to ensure your mother has the very best experience here at Bridgeway.

The tour at Bridgeway Independent/Assisted Living was the worst experience out of all the visits. The tour guide was unenthusiastic and unwelcoming. The Independent Living area is dreary, dark and uninviting. The hallways feel confining and like a maze to locate your room. The rooms are uninviting. The residents seem unhappy. They do not sound like they will work with me at all. The pricing structure is complicated. It makes your head spin. I felt like the entire plan would nickel and dime my parents. The nursing home is the only part of Bridgeway that accepts Medicaid. The Independent Living and Assisted Living do not accept Medicaid. To get Assisted Living services, it is an ale cart plan where help with every shower is $$$. They are not licensed to help with a colostomy bag. My dad may need help with his colostomy bag in the future. I would never encourage my parents to pursue Bridgeway.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the unfortunate experience you had here. We do our best to ensure our residents and their loved ones are happy and comfortable here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. Your feedback is appreciated.

A Good excrescence!!

I really do like the fact that my parents are seated with new people every night for dinner. At the end of the month, they have a lunch for new residents. Bridgeway had a Mother's Day lunch for the ladies. A calendar of events is posted and given to the residents in their personal mail slots. Now I am just hoping they will join in more activities.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your positive feedback on the social and exciting atmosphere here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. We do our best to ensure you and your loved one get a wonderful experience. Thank you for your review.

Really good fit

The staff at this community are awesome and get the highest marks. My parents like the food. They offer a good variety of healthy choices. The community is clean. The residents are welcoming and friendly. I think they could use a little more organization when it comes to social functions. I am glad my parents made the move and I would recommend this community.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the food and cleanliness here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. We do our best to ensure our residents have the most effective experience.

Bridgeway makes it easy for me to get help!

This is a fairly adequate facility. The staff do a great job, and they make it easy for me to get help here. The meals are delicious, and my husband and I also appreciate the availability that they have for us. I would recommend this facility!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the great facility and the delicious meals we provide here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. Your review is appreciated.

Pleasant tour for us...

The staff at Bridgeway of Bensenville was very helpful and nice. We decided against them because we saw some bad reviews and they had some food issues.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the wonderful staff we have working for us here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. We apologize for any negative experience you may have encountered. We do our best to provide you and your loved one the most comfortable experience possible. Your feedback is appreciated.

Friendly staff!!

My mother has had a little bit of a tough time with the transition into this community but she has had no problems otherwise. The staff have been helpful and accommodating to her needs as best as they can. I do wish they would encourage her to get more involved in the different activities they have going on throughout the day. She has had no complaints about the food and has been receiving great nutrition.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are known to have a wonderful team of caring and compassionate staff members here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. We really appreciate your feedback.

A tour for care

I was not happy with the staff member from this community. I was informed that there was a waiting list to get in. The community needs to repair the carpet. The staff was not very welcoming. Most of the residents were sitting in the hallway. They rushed me on the tour. This was a very close location to me. I would recommend that other families try and tour this community for there loved one.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the unfortunate experience you had here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. Here at Bridgeway of Bensenville we do our best to ensure you and your loved one receive the very best care you deserve. Your review is appreciated.

Senior living

Staff helpful and friendly

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the wonderful staff we have working with us here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. Your review is appreciated.

Overall A Work In Progress For Us Here

So far we are having an okay experience here at this community. My package I got my husband and I, is one that allows us to live together. He is getting his assisted living care and I'am able to remain independent. He isn't getting all the AL attention he needs, and I'am paying for it. I have spoken to the director, and he is working to get my issues resolved. I do like the fact we able to bring our cats along with us. There are activities, and we get three meals a day. Overall It is still a work in progress for us here.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you and your husband are being patient with the transition. We try our best to give you and your loved one the most comfortable and relaxing experience here at Bridgeway of Bensenville.

Lets all read

The staff here has been great and caring with my loved ones. They are affordable and have a beautiful community that is always kept clean and neat. The maintenance guy is super helpful when my loved ones need something. The meals are good and nutritious. They also have book club that my loved one loves to go to.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your positive review on your wonderful experience here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. Your feedback is appreciated.

Above And Beyond!!

I really don't have any negative things to say about this community they communicate very well. My mother likes the meals that they offer, the meals are nutritious and tasty. The whole community is kept clean and up-kept. One thing i would like for the staff to do is to try to encourage my mother to interact in activities in a level of comfort for her.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the excellent service we provide here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones and ensure you have the most comfortable experience you deserve.

Bridgeway is Home

Mom loves it at Bridgeway. The residents are very friendly and welcoming. Feels like home to her already after just a month.
The staff is friendly and attentive as well.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Eliane for your review. Here at Bridgeway of Bensenville we do our best to ensure you and your loved one receives the best experience possible. Your feedback is appreciated.

A+

I currently work and Bridgeway of Bensenville and I am very impressed with the level of care the team provides to all of the residents. Everyone knows each other by name and it feels like home. They offer so many activities and choices with meals that and it is a good feeling to know that the residents feel well taken care of.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Karalyn for your wonderful feedback. Here at Bridgeway we are known for our exceptional staff and friendly environment. We appreciate your review.

Could Have More Activities

I just wish there were a few more activities going on at Bridgeway of Bensonville. I checked out a couple of other different places and I think they all had more activities, but that is my only complaint.

My Mother Enjoys It

My mother enjoys the food and that is a good thing. Everyone is friendly and also checking to see if she needs anything. Mom feels that she is in her own home.So she is comfortable there and happy, so that makes me happy.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Greg for your review. Here at Bridgeway of Bensenville nothing makes us happier than our residents and their loved ones being happy. We hope to continue providing the best possible experience you deserve.

very pleased

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on your experience at Bridgeway of Bensenville. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

We are among diverse people, each unique and from varying backgrounds. There is an atmosphere of caring and respect among us. Programs are offered to enhance the residents' lives and promote physical health. Medical intervention is adequately available.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Richard for your review. Here at Bridgeway of Bensenville we make the well being of our patients a top priority for us. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

As a whole, this community is a pleasant place to live. Changes are always difficult, especially for seniors; but Bridgeway residents have made it easier.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Elizabeth for your review. Here at Bridgeway of Bensenville we do our best to ensure our residents have the easiest transition possible. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

I moved to Bridgeway 3 months ago without hesitation. My spacious 2 bedroom apt. is larger in size than my former home, where I resided for 53 years. I am involved in most activities, the residents are most cordial & friendly and are happy to be in a very caring and secure environment. All my physical and emotional needs are being met very adequately.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Phyllis for your review. We are proud to be part of such a lovely community here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

The facility is wonderful. And I often wonder why there is not a waiting list of people who want to live here. Bridgeway is perhaps the "world's best kept secret"! You need to get the word out that everything here at Bridgeway (i.e. staff, programs, services, food, & residents) meets my sister Phyllis' every need. I am so happy that she chose this place over many others to live out her remaining years.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Edward for your review. We are so happy that you and your loved ones are enjoying your experience. Your review is appreciated.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

Have lived here two years. The best thing that could happened to me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to have made that difference for you here at Bridgeway of Bensenville. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

This has been the best move I ever did. I love my apt. The people are all very friendly & it feels like family. The food is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Joanne for your review. Here at Bridgeway we are so pleased to be providing you with the best experience you deserve. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

There are not enough words to describe how pleased we are that our mother is at Bridgeway. The surroundings, the staff, the food, the activities, the community... it is absolutely amazing. It is a blessing to have the comfort of our mother living here. It allows us such peace of mind. We thank everyone for their contribution. We LOVE Bridgeway of Bensenville.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Tim and Joyce for your heartwarming feedback. Here at Bridgeway of Bensenville nothing makes us happier than knowing you and your loved ones are happy.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

I am very happy with the community I had an aunt and uncle who lived here and they were happy and lived here till they died.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Ann for your review. Here at Bridgeway we do our best to ensure you and your loved ones are happy and comfortable. We are sorry about your aunt and uncle and we wish you our condolences. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

I have no complaints.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Elizabeth for your review. Here at Bridgeway we do our best to accommodate you in every way possible. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville, in Bensenville, IL

I love living at Bridgeway. A very reasonable monthly fee.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Trude Sossin for you wonderful review on Bridgeway of Bensenville. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Brideway of Bensenville, in Bensenville, IL

I lived in Elmhurst. I like it here.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on Bridgeway. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

The best decision I made in adult years as far as residence is concerned, is that I chose Bridgeway of Bensenville as my home. Great people, great friends, great neighbors.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Dolores for your review. We feel lucky to have been your best decision here at Bridgeway. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

Everything at Bridgeway validates the value upon which community was established. Compassion, love: profound caring.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Ron for your review on Bridgeway. We appreciate your feedback.

Excellent service

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Joanne for your review. Here at Bridgeway we are known to provide excellent service and ensure you and your loved one of the best possible experience you deserve. Thank you for choosing Bridgeway. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

It is a great community! I am loved here, kept warm, fed well, and very safe! Great friends are made.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Roberta for your wonderful review on Bridgeway. We do our best to ensure you and your loved ones are surrounded by a friendly environment and our provided with excellent service and food. Thank you for choosing Bridgeway. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

This was the best decision I made in my adult years, as far as residence. I chose Bridgeway as my home. Great people, great friends, great neighbors.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Joanne for your review. We appreciate you choosing Bridgeway.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

A good life is a life that you share with others. Your memories, your stories, your values. It happens every day at Bridgeway of Bensenville

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Vickey for your review. Here at Bridgeway we are here to provide you with the best experience possible. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

Bridgeway is more than a senior community; it's a way of life that protects the people who live here.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Ed for your review. Here at Bridgeway we take pride in protecting the people we love and ensuring them of the best experience they deserve. We appreciate your review.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

I wish every town in the world had a community like Bridgeway of Bensenville for Seniors. We live a fulfilled life & maintain our dignity.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Nick for your review on Bridgeway of Bensenville. Your review is appreciated.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

Blessings to be here! I have been in maintenance 27 years - This is the best company I have worked for in my life!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Emil for your review. We are lucky to have you working with us here at Bridgeway.

Review of Bridgeway of Bensenville in Bensenville, IL

Initially I was reluctant in moving into any place, until I met with the people of Bridgeway of Bensenville. I love it here, I should have moved sooner.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on Bridgeway. We take pride in providing you and your loved ones with the very best experience possible. Your review is appreciated.

The food, the staff, the activities, everything and everybody keep me happy at Bridgeway of Bensenville.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Nick for your review. Here at Bridgeway we do our best to ensure you receive the best experience possible in every way. Your feedback is appreciated.

As a doctor, I enjoy the residents at Bridgeway of Bensenville. The community is clean, safe, friendly and full of professional's who care about the residents.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Dr. M Limperis for your review on Bridgeway of Bensenville. We appreciate your review.

very satisfied

I am very satisfied with Bridgeway of Bensenville. I was no longer able to take mom around and give her the care that she needs, and at Bridgeway of Bensenville I am comfortable and at peace knowing she is getting the care she needs and is happy there as well.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Bridgeway of Bensenville we take pleasure in providing you and your loved one with the care you deserve. Your feedback is appreciated.

Bridgeway Senior Living, LLC offers a full continuum of care, including independent and assisted living, as well as skilled nursing residences for seniors who have more complex care and assistance requirements. Skilled nursing is available for those in need of medical, rehabilitative and restorative care as well as those who require long-term care. Several distinct levels of nursing care are available and tailored to each individual’s requirements based on assessments and a personalized care plan. All Residents are treated with the utmost respect and dignity as we strive to help them function at the highest level possible while providing emotional, spiritual and physical support to enhance their well-being.