Windsor Place - La Grange, IL

Small, Homey, Collaborative Environment

In general, I really like Windsor Place. It's a small, homey, collaborative environment, and I thing they are doing a really god job with my loved one. The day to day staff are great, but I will say that sometimes the administrators and management can be a little difficult to get a hold of. I would still recommend the community to others. It's very nice, it's clean, it's in a good location, and it's economical.

A tour for care

We tried to get a tour of this community. The offered a once bedroom with no bathroom. We thought that the community was dark and we were not able to come inside and tour the community. The lady today that was to give us the tour was not available and could not be reached. We were not able to speak with the person in charge.We were not happy with the room that would have been available.

Not very many amenities here

This facility is kind of small. The staff is friendly and everything, but they just do not offer very many amenities here. Food could be better.

Just a room with a shared bath; meals...

Just a room with a shared bath; meals three times a day. Not for me