We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Podiatrist Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE AT CONCORD PLACE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
We are so much more than a senior community. Concord Place Retirement Community is home. For over 25 years we have prided ourselves in creating a culture and atmosphere of comfort and love. To that end, we have focused our efforts on four areas for our seniors: Peace of Mind, Community, Lifestyle and Choice.
Peace of Mind
Concord Place Retirement Community enables you to enjoy all the benefits of being in your own home, but removes the worry of maintenance, chores and even cooking. Our 24 hour staffing and daily checks mean you’re never more than a phone call or pull chord away from assistance. Senior service providers such as physicians, therapists, home health care providers, audiologists, podiatrists, and even dentists are available with on-site offices. Enjoy as many activities as you wish or as much privacy as you want in our safe and secure environment.
Our generous common spaces provide a host of amenities to enjoy on your own or with good friends. Take a dip in the beautiful pool, take in a movie at our in-house theater or attend services in the chapel. Follow a delicious dinner with an evening game of cards or head up to the 16th floor ballroom to take in the stunning view of the Chicago skyline. Even a penthouse greenhouse awaits you! At Concord, there is truly something for everyone.
At Concord Place Retirement Community our residents take part in a wide variety of social, educational, and recreational activities. Life is always exciting here! There is always something to do, someone new to meet, or someplace to go. Take part in daily events, trips and a variety of special activities. Our fine, restaurant-style dining offers a very wide variety of menu options prepared daily by our gourmet chef. Our restaurant is open all day so that you are served based on your own schedule. At Concord Place Retirement Community we not only feed your soul but your body as well.
When you move to Concord Place you move to a new lifestyle, based entirely on personal choice. Our community offers a wealth of lifestyle choices, including spacious floor plans, freestyle dining, and service options to meet residents' wellness needs. An array of services and amenities is right at your fingertips to entertain, educate, and stimulate you.You’ll find more activities than you can imagine and all the space you will ever need to share experiences with like-minded seniors, your family, and friends.
At Concord, we understand all the dynamics of finding the right retirement community, including evaluating a host of amenities, services and pricing options. In one short visit you will see how our team has a unique passion for providing the best solutions, services and value possible. You will not find a more caring and committed staff!
Nicknamed ""The City of Friendly People,"" the small city of Northlake offers a close-knit environment with an assortment of senior living options, shopping and dining venues, and serene parks.
- The city has a walkability score of 53, meaning that some errands can easily be accomplished without the use of a vehicle.
- Northlake is home to approximately 13,000 people, and the average age of residents is 35.
- There are roughly 280 senior housing options, enabling seniors to choose from a variety of group homes, assisted and independent living communities, and memory care facilities.
- Residents enjoy four distinct seasons. The hottest month of the year is July, when temperatures are in the low 80s, and the coldest month of the year is January, when lows reach the teens. The city sees an average annual rainfall of 38 inches and an average annual snowfall of 37 inches. On average, there are 187 sunny days every year and 69 days with measurable precipitation.
- Northlake is home to American Legion and Veterans of Melrose Park, ensuring that veterans have access to necessary resources and support.
Northlake offers a reliable transportation system with several different options, making it easy for seniors to get around the town.
- Bus Service: Pace Bus
- Rail Service: Pacific Rail Service
- Taxis: Riveras Taxis, The One Taxi, Inc., Schiller Park Taxi
- Ride Shares: Uber and Lyft
Health and Wellness
Although Northlake is a small city, residents have access to high-quality health care from outstanding medical facilities.
- Kindred Hospital Chicago Northlake
- Northlake Dental Clinic
- ATI Physical Therapy
Sports and Leisure
Northlake residents enjoy an active lifestyle and can take advantage of nearby parks, golf courses, and more.
- Parks: Millenium Park, Kahl Park, Fairview Memorial Park, Nagle-Perri Park, and Westdale Park.
- Golf Clubs: White Pines Golf Club and Indian Boundary Golf Club.
- Tennis Courts: Oak Park Tennis Center
Shopping and Entertainment
Northlake is home to several shopping, dining, and entertainment venues, catering to any interest or lifestyle.
- Apparel and Department Stores: Walmart, Burlington Coat Factory, T.J. Maxx, K-Mart, and Lane Bryant.
- Grocery Stores and Pharmacies: Aldi, Farmer's Best Market, GNC, Tony's Finer Foods, Walgreens, Sam's Club, CVS, and Jewel-Osco.
- Restaurants: Burger King, Taco Bell, Subway, Chili's, Panda Express, McDonald's, and Wendy's.
- Library: Northlake Public Library
The Northlake region is home to people of all faiths and backgrounds, and it offers numerous faith communities.
- St. John the Baptist Melkite Catholic Church
- St. John Vianney Parish
- UTurn Covenant Church
- Saint Peter's Syrian Orthodox Church
- Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church
- St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church
- Northlake Lutheran Church
- Apostles Lutheran Church
- Oak Park Temple
- Shree Swaminarayan Temple
- West Suburban Temple Har Zion
- Congregation Etz Chaim