Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham - Chicago, IL

Enjoying This Community

My brother is really enjoying his time in this community. I'am comfortable with his move here. I know he is safe, and in good hands. The director is great, and he has a very good staff at this community. When I visit everything is always well-kept, and clean. He really likes it here, and this is a community I would recommend. It is working out well for us.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham. We appreciate your confidence in us and we're so pleased that your brother is enjoying his home here with us!

Friendly staff

We toured this community when looking for my mother. The staff was friendly but it wasn't in her preferred area.The community was clean but it didn't seem like it was a good fit for her.We ended up choosing another location in the area.

My Mom Is Doing Good

The staff at this community are nice and very friendly. My mom does not eat from the community dining hall, instead she prepares her own meals. Her room has all the amenities to prepare and cook her meals. The community is a clean facility from the grounds to public spaces.

The proper is very nice and the representative is very nice and friendly. She gave me a tour of the property and explained the services that are available for my mom.

A Home For Mom

As soon as my Mother Saw It she knew that she wanted to live there. It was everything thing that she needed and wanted. My sister lives right around the corner, and my brother lives (7) blocks away. We visited (2) other Senior Suites, but they were not to her liking. I'm very grateful to Rachel, for her Perseverance, she was truly a delight to work with. My Mother was accepted approved on the very first day of seeing the unit. Thanks to the staff of A Place For Mom. Sincerely Ms Gwendolyn F. Austin

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your comments following your visit to Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham. Your positive feedback is a testament to the caring staff we have at this community and all of our Senior Suites communities. We are very pleased to hear that you not only had a positive experience with our community but also with our partner, A Place for Mom. We are pleased your mother has decided to make her home with us.
Thank you for providing us your feedback.

This is truly A place to call home

I love this place for my mother-in-Law, I can't believe that for the low monthly price she is able to live like a Queen, the tenants are so welcoming and they have really been so friendly, this really make my mother-in-law feel at home. This place is so organization and I am so glad and honored that this is a place that my mother-in-law is proud to call home.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,

Extremely clean place

My friend's apartment is great, everything is going great. The common areas are clean, the residents there are very friendly, the office help are wonderful and helpful and I like the way they take the time to explain things to you and they understand, because they're seniors, that sometimes they don't understand so they take time to re explain it.
Overall, the place is just terrific, her apartment is so adorable and it was clean. I didn't see anything wrong with it, even the elevators and the floors and the laundry room was clean to me. I didn't have no complaints about it, my thing is cleanliness and I didn't see anything that I could complain about.

Warm and Welcoming

The familiarity of the community really made our loved one feel safe and welcomed. The atmosphere was just perfect for our situation. When our loved one came to visit the community she found out several of her friends were already living here. Roselyn, which works at the front desk, provided us with exceptional customer service and lead us every step of the way.

9/22-- Walk in -- Toured common space...

9/22-- Walk in -- Toured common spaces &Got a Pre-Application Great place

I like that both the utilities are in...

I like that both the utilities are included

Imagine being able to live in a beautiful building, in a community of friends, receive monthly housekeeping services and benefit from specially designed safety features - all for one low affordable monthly rate and in the Chicago neighborhood you've called home for most of your life. As a resident at one of our many Senior Suites communities, this dream can become a wonderful reality.

Chicago is known throughout the world for its wonderfully diverse neighborhoods and distinct architectures. Senior Suites reflect that civic pride in the neighborhoods we serve by the attractive apartment homes we offer. Senior Suites allow adults 62 years of age and older to live affordably and safely in the neighborhood that they call home. Our communities are designed with your comfort and safety in mind and provide opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie.