Senior Suites of Chatham - Chicago, IL

Close to family

My brother has been doing very well since he moved in here. He has settled in and is quite happy. He is participating in activities and attending social hours when offered. The only meal my brother goes down to the dining hall for is for lunch all other meals he has been preparing in his own kitchen in his unit.
The location is perfect and convenient for myself and sister to visit him. The staff is friendly and keeps us informed of any issues or concerns they have.
The grounds and inside the building are very clean and nice inside.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to review Senior Suites of Chatham! We appreciate your feedback and we're so glad your brother is making his home here with us!

I Got to See The Community

I liked the community when I stopped by to tour but it was rather small. My client didn't like the atmosphere either. The person who showed us the community was knowledge, very nice, and on time. The community was very presentable and nice.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your experience; we appreciate your feedback! We are sorry that we weren't the best fit for your client, but so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us.

My mother likes it so far!

My mother just moved here and so far things are going well. The community is very clean and they keep up on things very well. The staff is very friendly and able to answer all my questions. They offer a variety of activities and my mother recently went to a movie night and played in a BINGO game. We chose this community because it was close to restaurants and shopping centers she frequently visits.

This community is in a convenient location near stores and restaurants.!!

The staff are very helpful and they make you feel like family. They do offer a variety of activities as well as transportation. They keep the community clean. They offer a meal plan, however I have not tried it yet. I would highly recommend this independent living community.

We are happy with Senior Suites of Chatham.

We are happy with Senior Suites of Chatham. I can't think of anything that needs to be done better. No complaints from us. They are doing a good job.

Imagine being able to live in a beautiful building, in a community of friends, receive monthly housekeeping services and benefit from specially designed safety features - all for one low affordable monthly rate and in the Chicago neighborhood you've called home for most of your life. As a resident at one of our many Senior Suites communities, this dream can become a wonderful reality.

Chicago is known throughout the world for its wonderfully diverse neighborhoods and distinct architectures. Senior Suites reflect that civic pride in the neighborhoods we serve by the attractive apartment homes we offer. Senior Suites allow adults 62 years of age and older to live affordably and safely in the neighborhood that they call home. Our communities are designed with your comfort and safety in mind and provide opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie.