Senior Home Choice 6 - Gahanna, OH

Senior Home Choice 6 - Gahanna, OH has yet not published prices.

Review of Senior Home Choice 6 Gahanna, OH

My Mother and I love the low ratio of residents to caregivers. My Mother gets the individualized attention she needs.

Review of Senior Home Choice 6 Gahanna, OH

This facility pays attention to detail and goes the extra mile for my Mother.

Review of Senior Home Choice 6 Gahanna, OH

I love that it's a real home and they cook home cooked meals.

Review of Senior Home Choice 6 Gahanna, OH

My Mom and I love the personalized care that residents get from the caregivers. My Mother gets a lot of care and attention at the Senior Home Choice residence.

Review of Senior Home Choice 6 Gahanna, OH

The home always smells good. The caregivers take really good care of my husband.

Review of Senior Home Choice 6 Gahanna, OH

We love how our Dad gets individualized attention and care. The staff really does care about all the residents.

Tour was Nice One

My tour of this community went well. The staff was kind, and cordial. From what I was shown the community looked nice. I did find another community that suited our needs better, but my tour did go well overall.

Amazing Staff to Resident Ratio

Everything is going well and good. I like that there are 5 women residents and the ratio for the staff to resident is excellent. It is better than other places. They are giving her good food and if she is not wanting to eat they try with options she would prefer. She has activities and outings always available to try.

Very nice place!

This is a very nice community all in all. We really enjoyed this community. The staff was very nice and very helpful. I just did not feel that this community was the right one for my sister. No complaints about the community or anything.

They keep the care home clean!!!

I have never seen a caretaker do anything with a patient that concerned me. They seem very good with the residents. There have been no complaints about the food. The only minor complaint I have is that the men's bathroom is to small. I would not really recommend this care home but I would say to go check it out to see if it works for you.