Savannah Court of Bastrop - Bastrop, LA

Home away from Home

I've been dealing with this community in a professional capacity for the past three years. The staff goes above and beyond to meet each residents needs and as an added bonus they are extremely friendly. If you're looking for a home away from home for your loved ones, this is the place to choose.

Great Place

This is a great place for your loved one. I know by personal experience that the personal care staff are top notch. You can really tell they care about your family.

No complaints

The staff have been helpful and supportive. The food is good and they do offer daily activities. The community is clean and the grounds are nice. I would recommend this community.

First Survey

This facility is the best. I have truly enjoyed moving my mother in law to this location. All and I mean everyone has been great and very friendly. I would recommend this location to anyone with a parent needing care. My mother in law is located in the memory care facility and they do a great job taking care of her.

The management, nurse and support staff are wonderful.

Great place to live.

Both of my parents are living at Savannah Court. They are well taken care of and catered to. Other than home, this is the best. My mother went to different places before she came here and she is so much more content. Now that my Daddy is here with her, they play bingo, checkers and domino's. They plan many activities such as singings, shopping days and parties. The staff is very friendly and I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Carlos Perez-Varela

Thank you for your comments, We always want to please you, your loved ones, and the community.