Marigold Place - Alexandria, LA

Marigold Place - Alexandria, LA has yet not published prices.

My mother left the home that she had lived in for 60 years and moved into Marigold Place in Alexandria, LA. She was there for 8 months. She was happy, loved, well-cared for and it truly became her home. Her only negative comment was that she should have moved there sooner. The staff was amazing. They went so far beyond what was required in every area of her care. The staff of housekeeping, food service, activities, reception, social worker, administrator must have been selected with caring and concern being a top priority. I would recommend, with no reservations, Marigold Place as an excellent move for anyone looking for assisted living. I cannot thank the staff enough for the loving care they gave my mother.

An Outstanding Community

Marigold Place is off the chart. Our family is very pleased with A Place For Mom's referral for my dad. The community is warm and caring. He is enjoying their meals and if he can't make it to the dining room they will bring him what he needs. They are on top of the care and check on him often. He likes to keep his door cracked open to wave hi to those passing by. Nothing has changed and that is how the routine goes daily. They are a wonderful group of people. From what I have seen, everybody gets the same treatment and care.

Lead To Believe Promises

Our experience did not go well. My dad did not like it here and did not want to return. My mom was not bathed, hair not washed, and had unchanged linens. I was told they would be able to provide the care but days later they told me she had to leave because they could not deliver. I felt like they were dishonest. The facility was nice and the staff, nurse, and caseworker are hard workers. The director should be more honest and upfront about what they can provide. The initial beginning was good but the follow through was not good.

Enlivant Representative

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry to hear about your poor experience. Will you please call our Regional Director of Operations at [removed] to discuss your concerns further?

A month ago my brother moved into Marigold Place(he had several to choose from) .The staff at Marigold are very
friendly,very helpful and take that extra step to see to your needs. The staff & residents make you feel like family & keep you abreast of what is happening to your love ones.

I have seen a positive change in my brother since he has been at Marigold. He likes the place, the people & the food.

Marigold is a place I would consider if I ever need to go to an Assisted Living Place.

My mother loved her week stay & we have scheduled another week for her! We will work on long stay this summer😃 She had such a good time and felt so secure she did not want to leave. Thank you all so very much!

My Friend Really Likes It Here

My friend has really adjusted well to the community and she really likes it. This is a really nice community, it looks great and very clean. The staff is very nice and helpful.She has gone on few spa trips, so they do offer great activities. I've had a few meals with her and the food is good. She is really enjoying her time here and that is why I would recommend it.

Things are going well

Things are going good. They are still in the process of getting organized, but things are going well. The transition seems to be going pretty smoothly. I think that Marigold Place is going to be a great place for them.

I have my mother-in-law there and she's hard to please

I needed a place for my mother in law she was driving me crazy at home I looked around a lot of places and I found marigold place everybody is super nice and they're very very hospitable so got prices and found something reasonable perfect for my mother in law she's there now been there for over a month and for someone so indecisive she seems to be ok and fine there the staff is very accommodating and very very nice and really try to please the people staying there your place has a heaven sent for me my mother in law and my husband thank you again and I will highly recommend you to anyone

Wonderful staff, very clean and neat, delicious hot meals, lots of things to do, freedom to do as much or as little as I want. Beautiful place I know call HOME!

Review of Marigold Place in Alexandria, LA

I find this place an excellent one for my situation, i.e. elderly and alone.

Horrible and unsafe!

Poor staffing, ridiculously high turn-over leading to poor resident care, several unresolved instances of theft of money and medications (one of the ladies passing meds has been banned from another facility for the same thing, yet the regional manager and corporate office refuse to allow the facility to get rid of her. I know one of the directors tried, as well as reporting multiple thefts of money and medications to the regional person, who then swept it under the rug.) The facility also has several issues with the building that pose safety threats to the residents, but the regional manager and corporate office refuse to allow local management to correct just to save a few bucks. If you care about your family, DO NOT let them reside here!

Enlivant Representative

We'd like to discuss this matter with you. Please call our Regional Director of Operations at [removed].