Brookdale Alexandria - Alexandria, LA

Brookdale Alexandria - Alexandria, LA has yet not published prices.

My father is being cared for well in this community. I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. The experience has gone very well, and I would recommend this community.

Overall A Good Experience, But There Are Some Thing They Could On

My brother was here at this community for a respite stay. It was a good experience, but there are some things they need to improve on. One issue is the billing system, they need a better updated billing system. It is a good looking community, they a very good job with the cleanliness of the community. The staff was good, but I did have some problems with medication management. I think they need a better consistency of staff. He was pleased with the meals. Overall I knew he was safe and in good hands here. I would recommend it.

Nice Staff!!

My tour of Brookdale Alexandria was very positive. They offered us a complimentary meal during our tour. We also got to go home with a delicious home baked pie by one of their chefs. The people in the community were extremely nice and it was also very clean. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we were receiving a great tour and that everyone was being nice.

My father's care

My father is very happy here at this community. The staff is very friendly and always there for his needs. Excellent food and good variety with a wide choice. The rooms and the gounds are well taken care of . He is starting to participate in the activities that are offered. I would recommend it to others needed good care for a loved one.

nice people, but a few issues

My dad has been there at Emeritus at Alexandria for about six weeks or so. The main issue I have had is that they have not provided my dad transportation three days a week as they promised. There have been issues they have had for which they offer explanations for why this has been the case, but nevertheless it is pretty disappointing because dad likes to get out.

I also just got a notice that the fees are going to be going up at the start of the year. I kind of feel like I'm getting nicked and dimed here.

I'm not a big complainer and am not difficult to deal with, and the people there have been very nice, but there have been these overarching issues.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.