Canterbury House - Alexandria, LA

Bad Location!!

The location of this place is not in the best neighborhood. The front door of the community is a sliding door anyone can just walk in. I did not feel like this would be a safe place for my father. The only available room was located on the second floor and that didn't work for him.The tour guide was very nice and answered our questions. The community was nice and tidy that was one positive thing i noticed.

Comfort For Dad!!

At the moment my father is not able to participate in activities but they are offered. The community is kept extremely clean and organized. He does seem to enjoy the meals that are being provided for him. The meals are healthy and the portions are good. I would absolutely recommend the community Canterbury House.

Comfort, Care and Communication.

Was very comfortable and at ease during interview. I felt that my mother would be well taken care of and the apartment assigned was s very good "fit". Staff is always friendly and helpful.

Very Spacious Apartment

Well I think they can improve on the cleanliness of the apartment before you move in. They could improve on the food too. The positives would be the spacious, individual apartment. You have to bring your own furniture, but they don't charge to have it moved in or out and other places do charge. They make an effort to accommodate the needs of the people there. I think it's a good value and they do offer a good square footage for the apartments. I found them to be very responsive as well. If they had more staff I think that would be helpful.