I went on a tour

I went on a tour here and the staff was nice and friendly. [Removed] answered all of my questions he was great. It looked and smelled clean. They couldn't meet moms needs. I would tell families to do their research before choosing a community.

Mom Is Doing Wonderful In This Community

My mother is doing wonderful since her move to this community. It has really been a great experience, and I'am satisfied with her move here. There were a few little kinks at first, but now everything is working out very well. They have a great staff. They are attentive, and friendly. She is pleased with the meals, and enjoys the residents. The community looks great when I go to visit. This community is working out well for my family, and I would recommend it.

Beautiful Community!!

The community is very nice, brand new building and they keep it very clean. The staff is all super friendly, they take very good care of my mother. The meals are excellent, sometimes I feel they are a little too over the top. They sometimes try stuff out that the residents don't really like. But the meals overall are excellent, 5-star quality. The dining room is set up very nicely. The community offers a variety of activities for the residents, I would definitely recommend them.

I know all of my moms needs are being met at this community!!!

The staff are very good and we have good communication. The food tastes good. They offer healthy choices, a good diet and a good variety. The community is clean and in a good location for our family. We did receive a lot of good information from A Place for Mom.

Review of The Blake at Township - Ridgeland, MS

Very nice facility this is on our list to follow up with.