The Palms at La Quinta Assisted Living and Memory Care - La Quinta, CA

AMAZING COMMUNITY

My Dad has been at this community since it opened. He started out in the Independent Side and then transferred to Assisted Living. It was such an easy transition and he has loved it since the minute he moved in. He loves the food experience, and has never had a bad experience with any of the staff. Everyone really cares for each resident and it is like a family. My dad was so shy and reclusive and I NEVER thought he would be social again or do activities but THE PALMS proved me wrong. He engages and has really become a new man and I could not be happier. Don't think twice about moving a loved one in, it will be the best decision you ever make!

I love the staff

I think the staff are amazing and the community is beautiful. I would highly recommend this community.

An Awful Experience

My loved one used to live at The Palms, and it was an awful experience. When we were there, it was a new, very poorly run community. The staff was inexperienced, the food was terrible, and there were hardly any other residents there, so there was very little companionship and participation in activities. I would not recommend this community to anyone.

Top 10

One of the best assisted living facility adjacent to Eisenhower Urgent Care at La Quinta, California.
I would highly recommend it to anyone who cares about their welfare, or family members.