Cave Spring Place - Roanoke, VA

Cave Spring Place - Roanoke, VA has yet not published prices.

Tour and options

We toured this community. the staff was very nice. The activities would have been good for my mom. We did likes the menu offers a lot of good healthy meals that are offered. We liked the cleanliness of the community. We would recommend that other families take a tour of this nice community for the care of a loved one.

Change of hands!

Ever since this community has changed hands things have not been good. The food is extremely lousy and nasty. The community is clean for the most part. The staff could do a better job with the care for my dad as well.

Not happy!

When I went to tour the Cave Spring Place, I was very disappointed. It was in the evening, so the administrator that was supposed to take me asked one of the nurses to just take me on the tour. At least I think it was a nurse. She did not know much about the place and we were in and out of there very quickly.

Not a bad place.

I feel this community is doing a relatively good job of caring for mom. The staff are very friendly and encouraging. They offer a lot of daily activities. Mom does not seem to like the food. They do keep the community clean and well maintained. I would recommend this community.