• Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day

Poor communication!!

My mother was recently at this community and I have to say that I am not very happy with how things had went. The overall facility is very nice and they do a great job keeping it clean as well as nicely presented for all of the residents. I was however not pleased with the lack of organization they had with the nurses and the medication. They did not keep in contact with me about any changes they had made to her to her medical plan and I had walked in one day and she was completely off all her medication she needed.

Angels on Earth!

Such a difficult day when we realized we could no longer offer Mom the care that she required. We thought we were doing the right thing by keeping her in our home. We thought only WE would know the right way to take care of her. After all, who knew her better than her children? But her safety was at risk, as well as our own. The decision was made to start "looking". Upon entering Seasons and speaking with the staff and seeing the other residents, it became CLEAR she belonged in this community! Our search had been effortless! With easy terms and helpful staff, we were able to move Mom right in. The first day was scary...how did we leave her? Would she be frightened? Would she think we had abandoned her? Again, with the guidance of this wonderful staff, both of us and Mom made a remarkable transition and we continue to be amazed at the progress and milestones Mom makes. A new woman has emerged...still with Alzheimer's but happy, healthy and with friends to call her own. We could never offer that in our own home. Her peers are an important part of her new growth as an Alzheimer's patient. The activities are absolutely essential for her stimulation. Her nutrition and medication management reflect in her increased energy level and ability to function at a HIGHER level than when she began! This staff is absolutely amazing and my sister and I owe them a lifetime of gratitude for helping us regain our families. Thank you, Seasons for caring and helping us with the biggest decision of our life.

The perfect home for those in need of a Memory Care Center

Can't say enough about Seasons Belleair Memory Care. BEST staff ever! Patient, understanding and give the best care to their residents no matter the situation. Not only do they take care of the residents, they take care of the family members. The support, guidance and professionalism they show are beyond our expectations.
We were so lucky to find such a warm and peaceful Assisted Living Facility for my dad.
I sleep a lot better at nights knowing he is getting the care he needs.
The environment is bright and there is always something for them to do.

Dad's new vacation home!

After spending 3 months visiting different facilities in the Tampa Bay area, my sister and I were convinced that any memory care unit that would accommodate my 100 year old father would be dour and dismal at best. Most smelled of stale urine and it appeared that the residents were treated more like inconveniences rather than unique individuals in need of tlc and a sense of belonging and purpose.

Then we found Seasons. The website was intriguing as many had been in the past but a live visit always had proven to be a dire disappointment. We expected the same letdown when we visited Seasons. But when we arrived, it was jaw-dropping. Our host, Sandy, took us on a tour. We saw the reaction of the residents. There was a definite electricity about the place. We could sense the excitement and observe it in the attitude of the residents and the very personally attentive staff. The rooms were immaculate. The place was only a year or so old and it had the flavor of a Caribbean resort. The food was all gourmet served in beautiful dining room settings with service that you expect only from the most expensive of restaurants. Each resident received the constant personal attention that they needed 24 hours a day. We had found a home for Dad that was far beyond what we could have ever imagined.

Dad had never adjusted well to any new surroundings in the past but within hours of bringing him here, he settled right in and by the second day was on first name basis with the staff and most of the residents. He never stops smiling! This is not an "old folks" home or nursing home. Seasons truly provides a remarkable living environment that is more like an expensive vacation than an assisted living facility.

Surprisingly we found the prices extremely reasonable and they guaranteed not to raise the price as Dad's care level needs increased. And the price is all inclusive. The only thing we needed to provide was personal items.

I can guarantee that if you who read this are as perplexed as we were during our dauntless searching, you owe it to yourself to visit this facility in person. Ask for Sandy or Dawn. You will never feel guilty about placing your loved one in this fabulous facility.

Carrie Tatro

We truly appreciate you sharing your extraordinary experience at Seasons Belleair. We already think of you and your father as a part of the Seasons family and are pleased you have chosen us as his forever home.

Great respite experience, would use long term if needed.

I needed a respite facility to care for my sister while I traveled. Our experience at Seasons Belleair was wonderful. My sister participated in most of the activities and thoroughly enjoyed them. She is a very fussy eater and says the food was excellent! I found the staff to be very caring and considerate of her needs. I would not hesitate to use Seasons Belleair again for respite or long term care. It is a beautiful facility with dedicated caregivers.

Kerri McCabe

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to have your sister here, we enjoyed having her stay with us. We are looking forward to your next visit.

A very friendly, and caring and loving atmosphere

A very nice facility with loving and caring staff. Friends and family visited him while I was out of town and they all gave me a good report. When I returned I could see that he was well taken care of. He was there for 12 days. A few articles of his clothing were missing or misplaced but I suppose that is normal.

I highly recommend Season of Belleair.

Robert Ross

Thanks you for your gracious recommendation. Please reach out to Mary Jane ([removed]) and she will track down the missing clothing.

Staff overworked

I really like the facility and the CNA's are awesome. But something needs to be done about the turnover of nursing staff. The CNA's are often overworked because of the lack of nursing coverage. I would hate to lose the great staff of CNA's that you have there because of the lack of more help.

Robert Ross

Since you wrote this review, we have added full time LPN nursing to Seasons Belleair. I'm sure you'll see the difference already.

The CNA's are excellent and the activities are plentiful, fun, stimulating, and enjoyable. they serve a Mediterranean diet, which is helpful for memory. Seasons is still experiencing growing pains. They have not been open for a year yet and they are still in the process of getting the perfect staff. There has been some turn over in important staff and this affects the care level of the residents

Robert Ross

Since you've written this review, we've added full time LPN nurses to help us serve our residents event better. Thanks for your review!

Seasons Belleair was the first place I toured when I started my quest to find a place for my mom. Granted she does not need to move now but I wanted to be ready when the time comes.

The community is beautiful! It has all the state of the art amenities that I had been told to look for. My mom enjoys being outside so having that available is important. They have 2 secured courtyards where my mom can be outside and enjoy the weather but still be safe.

Everyone I met was very caring and knowledgeable. The apartments are just the right size for someone with dementia. They have a full activity calendar plus they take their residents out to musical events and even the aquarium.

I was very impressed and know that I have found the place for my mother when the time comes for her to move.

Robert Ross

Just because a resident is experiencing the affects of dementia, that doesn't mean they cannot enjoy their lives and the wonderful things Tampa Bay has to offer!

Love this Place!!!

This was the second facility I brought my father to.

What a difference!!

My father struggles with his memory, but Seasons Belleair is structured extremely well. This has helped him with his daily routine.

My father commented on one of the staff members shirts that he remembered them wearing the other day.

From the daily menu, (Which is Phenomenal), to the open feeling you get when touring the building, and the genuine cheerfulness of the staff, I can't imagine my dad being more happy.

Robert Ross

We're so very pleased that your dad is happy. That's why we created Seasons Belleair.

Robert Ross

We are ready to help you and your mother any time!

I went with my mom to look for a place for my grandma.
Super nice place and lots of space and lots of light. My grandma likes to listen to music and they have people come in everyday and play different types of music.
I know this is the kind of place where my grandma will be safe and still have lots of things to do.
I can even come and have lunch or dinner with her. I give this place a high five!
This is where I want my grandma to live.

Robert Ross

Thanks for the kind review. We look forward to serving you and your grandma however we can!

I went with my mom to look for a place for my grandma.

Supper nice place and lots of space and lots of light. My grandma likes to listen to music and they have people come in everyday and play different types of music.

This is where I want my grandma to live.

Robert Ross

Thanks for your kind review. We strive to be the best assisted living community for memory care in the country!

Everyone I met was very caring and knowledgeable. the apartments are just the right size for someone with dementia.

I was very impressed and know that I have found the place for my mother when the comes for her to move.

Robert Ross

Thanks you so much for your kind review. We think our courtyards, where residents can get fresh air anytime they want is part of what makes our community so nice.

What a beautiful community. I attended the November 13, 2014 House Warming Event at Seasons Belleair.
State of the art, completely secured community and courtyards available for their residents to enjoy the great Florida weather.

I learned that Seasons had partnered with the USF Health Byrd Alzheimer's Institute when they planned and built Seasons Belleair.

I reccommend that everyone stop by and tour their building. Whether you need a place for a love one or you are in a business that refers communities to others.

Robert Ross

Thanks so much for your kind words. We strive to make Seasons Belleair a wonderful place to live.

Wonderful place, amazing people and environment. I attended the house warming party in November and toured the community, which was an amazing experience. Everything was state or the art, including a completely secure environment. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a secure community specializing in memory.

Robert Ross

Thanks you for your kind review. We look forward to serving you!

I was looking for a place for my father who suffers from dementia. I had not been impressed with the first few I saw and then a friend recommended that I tour Seasons Belleair.

What a beautiful community. Lots of light and secured courtyards so my father can go outside and lots of musical programs.

We really liked the fact that it is a one story community and completely secure. Dad has never liked elevators.

The staff was so warm and inviting. It was nice to have it all explained and they truly care.

I will be moving dad in soon.

Thanks to all the great staff at Seasons. I will recommend you to everyone I know.

Robert Ross

Thanks you so much for your recommendation. We look forward to working with you and your friends in the future.

Welcome to Seasons
State-Of-The-Art Assisted Living & Memory Care
A Caring Place To Create Memories
Dementia changes the lives of everyone it touches.

Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Lewy-Body, and other dementias affect people in different ways. At Seasons, we take a custom approach to care for each one of our residents. We learn all about their special interests, preferences and comforts to provide a safe place of hope and a loving hand to hold.

If you are considering assisted living for your loved one, please contact us to tell us about your needs and your family’s situation.

Our state-of-the-art memory care assisted living communities are designed in cooperation with USF Health Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute and feature:

-Alzheimer’s Care Services