Pacifica Senior Living Belleair - Clearwater, FL

My mother has been a resident of Pacifica for almost two years. After a tough transition, she is perfectly happy and very content. The caring staff has immediately answered all of our needs. Highly recommended.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive 5 star review, we appreciate it! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Belleair - Clearwater, FL

They were serving snow-cones for the residents the day I was there which made them really happy!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Belleair

My mother has lived at Pacifica Belleair for 3 years. The staff are absolutely wonderful, dedicated, and caring. In addition, they have done a wonderful job managing the shelter in place during Hurricane Irma.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Teri, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it, this storm tested all of us and we are very proud of our entire team and residents. Thank goodness IRMA is over!

Nice community!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer questions I had for them in detail. The property was very nice and they had a lot of great amenities for all of the residents. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone it was just not the right fit for my mother in the end decision.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and hope that you find the best community for you are your mother. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Very Pleased With This Community

My love one is still taking some time to adjust to their move to this facility. However I'am very pleased. I know he is very safe, and in great hands in this community. They have a very caring staff. The other community's I toured mainly had women in the memory care portion of the community. My love one is only sixty nine years old, and in this community he is in a cottage that is all men. They have lovely family style dinners. They do a very good job with the cleanliness around the community. Everything looks immaculate when I go to visit. He has a nice, large room that he loves. I'am very pleased with this community, and I would highly recommend it.

I was not impressed

My mother had a terrible experience at this community. Her personnel needs were not met and they did not offer any type of activities. The aids are more like glorified babysitters. They do not not have enough staff or management to care for the residents properly. They gave me a lot of information up front about the services they provide and they did not offer any of them. There is no director of nursing. They offer a low quality of unhealthy food. I feel as though I was duped. I had seen good reviews of this place so it is possible some people may have had a better experience than we did.

Pacifica Senior Living

We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact us at [removed] so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around. We look forward to hearing from you.

Really nice place!

I feel that the staff that they have are doing a really good job. They are having problems with keeping staff on hand. They are actually understaffed. I know that my mom has gotten involved with some of the activities, but she needs more encouragement from the staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and thank you for sharing. We are very excited for Richard, our new Executive Director to start here. We feel confident that you will be very happy with the change.

Impressive entrance!!

I am very pleased with how things have been going so far for my wife at this community. She has had lots of care from the staff and I am happy with how accommodating they have been to all of her needs. My favorite thing would have be the landscaping and the scenery. They have amazing detail and lots of great views out side of the complex for all of the residents to enjoy. It is very impressive and I personally enjoy it when I visit everyday.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed review! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Belleair. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our community and your time here. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Out of all of the communities I visited, Pacifica seems to feel the most like a home atmosphere for my Dad. They have nice activities and beautiful outdoor areas and grounds for my Dad to enjoy.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

Home away from home

Great home-like family style community. The residents are well groomed and very engaged by great caring staff.

Great place

This place is not luxurious, but you will not find more caring people anywhere. It is clean, and comfortable. The people here are real angels. My father was here after being in other places. We were treated so very well, my family can't say enough about this place and the employees here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you, Atef Tawadros, for you review. We appreciate it and agree with you, Belleair is a fantastic community! We are glad that you are a part of our special family.

Very nice place!

We helped a friend find Pacifica Senior Living, and given what I've seen when we visit I'm very impressed! It's a nice looking place, everyone seems very friendly, and he really seems to have settled in well!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and you talking the time to share your experience!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Belleair - Clearwater, FL

I found the Pacifica Senior Living Belleair to offer high quality memory care services. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating to residents and families.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Things are going well

Things are going pretty well here. The staff is caring and very accommodating. The facility itself has nice décor and is always fresh and clean. Other than a few minor issues in the beginning, things are going well.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you are happy with the staff and our community. You will soon find that our outstanding community goes above and beyond your expectations. We are excited to have you here and look forward to spending time with you and/or your loved one. Be sure to check our Facebook page for weekly updates and interesting information about the community.

I dont go there much to visit my dad but I did tour the place. I would give the place a four. It was really clean and nice environment. The staff seemed really friendly.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review. We also understand the time constraints of the modern day world and life. We have a Facebook page that has pictures of weekly events and activities the residents are engaged in. This way you can see all the wonderful and interesting things your dad is doing here. The link to the Facebook page is on our website.

Unhappy

Due to recent events, I have to rate them a three. I’m very unhappy with them. The staffing level is not what they reported it to be. The laundry comes back with other people’s clothing in with my loved one’s. The parking situation is okay.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the level of service that you expected. We want you to be happy and feel cared for here with us, and will do all we can to make that happen
All of our resident personal laundry is completed in each cottage. Most senior living communities have a large central laundry facility in which several resident’s laundry would be washed together and have even more potential for items to be lost. With our unique cottage style layout, the personal laundry never leaves the cottage and each resident has specific days and shifts when the laundry service is provided based on needs.

Our Dad is happy at Pacifica & we're relieved!

After trying to take care of our Dad ourselves for five months, we finally realized our good intentions were putting his safety at risk. We found Pacifica memory care through a referral agency called A Place For Mom. Between the referral agency, Pacifica, and my family, it took us over a month to become emotionally ready for this inevitable transition. I didn't want to give up and they didn't give up on me either! Pacifica is no ordinary assisted living facility. Their staff is happy and so there is low turnover. That's really important when you're talking about Memory Care. Every time I show up, I'm pleased with how the cottages are cleaned and maintained. I'm even more pleased with how well all of the staff have helped our Dad to settle in and become a contributing member of their community.

Hi Dr. Samantha,
Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate the importance of finding a quality community and we are honored that you chose us. We understand how best to help families navigate through this difficult transition. We wanted to let you know that we created a Facebook page with images of the residents weekly activities. This way you can see all the wonderful and interesting things your dad is doing here. The link to the Facebook page can be found on our website. ([removed]

mother-in-law

The experience has been since May of 2013 and all seems to be fine with the care for my mother-in-law. Pacifica is prompt on calls regarding any concerns about Mom. The place is really beautiful and the residence are about to go outside into secure grounds so they are not limited to a building. I think that the experiences we have had so far seem fine after all it is a memory care facility and they take full responsiblity for each resident.

Hi,
Thank you for your positive review. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the level of care that your mother-in-law is receiving here with us. We try very hard to give outstanding care to our residents and to treat them all with love, dignity and warmth. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review.

Good Community

We needed a place for our loved one and ended up choosing Pacifica. They are a good community with very helpful and friendly staff. They did a good job with our loved one and we were pleased with what they offered.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review, we are very happy that you chose us to care for your loved one. We are very proud of our community and staff, they are wonderful!
We have a Facebook page with weekly photos of the residents and their activities. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future, we are here to help! We hope that you can join us for our Holiday festivities this year!

Welcome Home!

Pacifica Senior Living Belleair located in Clearwater Florida offers the residential community care that focuses on memory care for those suffering with Alzheimer’s disease and other diseases that affects the memory.

Our goal is to help seniors with memory loss to live in a community setting where they enjoy a high quality of life and are surrounded by people that are compassionate, well trained and ready to help! We offer the assisted living that works for everyone! We Offer Customized Care!

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Beauty Salon
• Arts and crafts center
• Special Dining Programs
• Enclosed courtyard
• Sensory-based programming (e.g. snoezelen)
• Walking Paths - outdoor