Tender Care Home for Adults 2 - Arlington, TX

Attentive staff!!

I have to say that my favorite thing about this community is how attentive the staff have been to my loved ones needs. They have made her feel comfortable and have really went out of there way to welcome her and make her feel right at home in her new living environment. She has had no complaints about the healthy meals they serve and has really enjoyed participating in many of the activities they have to offer.

They need to mow their yard. He's not an active person and does not participate in any activities so I really can't rate those. They are very attentive and helpful there.

They are doing very good.

They are doing very good. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. There was one caregiver that wasn't that great, but they let her go. Elizabeth is super, and the regular caregiver is very caring and loving to the residents. The food all tastes good, but it is all tastes the same, every meal that I have seen has chicken bullion in it. A little bit of variety in seasoning would be nice. There aren't a lot of activities, but they do some exercises, and my loved one gets physical therapy, but I am not sure if they have activities that are organized. I like the place. I looked at nine different places, and I chose this one because I loved the idea of the small home feel, it's also closer to us. I don't have to move her again, and there are no hidden costs.

Wonderful place

After a few months of my father in-law in and out of a few rehab/nursing homes I was looking for a place that was friendly, attentive, clean, loving and small. I found Tender Care and met with the director for information and to see the place. Right away I knew it was the place for him. They were so kind and patient with the people there. We moved him in the following week. After a few days we went to see him and for once he said he liked it somewhere. They have been great to him! And even went above when they took him to the hospital! I'm so grateful to have found a wonderful place for my father in-law and now my husband and I can rest knowing he's taken care of.

Elizabeth is nice; one lady's commen...

Elizabeth is nice; one lady's comments 'too hot' 2 ACs in home.