Seasons Alzheimer's Care & Assisted Living - San Antonio, TX

Seasons Alzheimer's Care & Assisted Living - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

TEZEL SEASONS

After looking at the other facilities in San Antonio for our father. It was very clear to us that Seasons was the place for him. [name removed] and her staff take this incredible responsibility very seriously. Our dad was not just another patient. he was a living breathing soul. He had people who cared, and they treated him with the greatest respect, compassion, dignity and very attentive. not just with him, but the other residents from seasons. there isn't another company of its kind. They are unique and far above and ahead of competitors. It was worth it to have dad being cared for by [name removed] and her team at Seasons. THEY ARE THE VERY BEST!!
DID I MENTION HOW CLEAN THE FACILITIES ARE? WOW!!

Nacogdoches seasons

My dad recently had a stay at the Nacogdoches Seasons. He was in hospice care and his needs became too great to meet at home, so we admitted him. While it was a trying time for my family, we couldn’t be more pleased with the care he, and all of us received.

We had a family member with him round the clock. The staff saw this and, although the furniture isn’t usually provided, found a recliner for us to make us more comfortable.

The staff was very attentive to his (and our) needs. If we called, they promptly came, providing morphine, Ensure, answers to questions, and changing and turning him as needed. But they also gave us privacy and respected us.

I asked the head nurse ([name removed]?) to have everyone call him Dr. [name removed] to maintain his dignity and respect. They all did.

When he passed, the nurses all knew just what to do and promptly dealt with the details for us.

I’m glad we found Seasons. They helped make the most difficult time a bit more pleasant. I would recommend it to anyone.

Wonderful care! Excellent facility!

I am so completely impressed with Seasons San Antonio! My uncle has been there for over 2 years. Every single staff member I’ve interacted with is professional, attentive, calm, pleasant and confident. They all have gone above and beyond in making sure residents are treated with care and dignity. I don’t know how the owner, [Removed] , screens people to find such exceptional staff members, but she clearly understands how to hire and how to train her employees. And, they all tell me how they love working there. I have dropped in, unannounced, on several occasions when I was in the area and had a few minutes. My uncle was always clean, shaven, comfortable, with a clean room and bathroom. Often he was playing a game or chatting with the staff. Seasons was the third memory care facility we tried for my uncle, and none of the other ones even come close in terms of quality. I’ve gotten to know some other resident’s family members over the years, and we all talk about how much better Seasons is than any other facility we tried. Once a family finds Seasons, they don’t leave. It is immaculately clean, homey, professional, accommodating, and very well managed. [Removed] (the cook), [Removed] (the head nurse), [Removed] (a nurse), [Removed] (a nurse), and [Removed] (the owner) were each especially invaluable in their own ways, providing advice, extra services, and care. Our family is so grateful for them.
As my uncle has progressed in his disease, it is wonderful to know that he doesn’t have to move to another home. They have care from beginning to end at Seasons. I am witnessing their end of life care for my uncle right now, and I am as impressed as I’ve ever been.

Season’s Alzheimer’s & Assisted Care facility is very nice and is always very, very clean. It feels very open like a big home. The staff to resident ratio is better than where she was before and they are friendly and caring. We really like the attention that mom is getting.

They are taking really good care of her, and that's our main concern plus the price is reasonable.