Seasons Alzheimer's Care & Assisted Living - San Antonio, TX

Seasons Alzheimer's Care & Assisted Living - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

seasons

The management and staff at SEASONS-Nacogdoches show and unwavering amount of care, support and friendship, to both the family and resident. Any problems/questions that we have had or have gets addressed quickly & answered. One negative the facility has been having frequent turn-over by a well-qualified staff, which affects the residents ( and families) Luckily, most new staff members quickly fill the void by those who have departed. It has been sad to see so many AWESOME staff members depart. Food services are generally good -to-excellent depending on who is " in the kitchen" on any given day. Activities have been great --the energy level & all inclusive activities by the Activity Director have been nice to see. love the animals interactions and Musical and Dance performances and ACTIVITIES!!
All-in-all, this facility and it's staff have made the horrible disease of dementia somehow easier for us..and we think easier for our family member.

seasons

My mother moved in SEASONS NACOGDOCHES when the new ( upper building) was opened. She is always taken EXCELLENT care of. I appreciate all of the staff and their attention to details. I would highly recommend them!!

Talukdar Talukdar

It is honor to take care of mom !!!

seasons

This is am outstanding place (Nacogdoches) for my mother. She has gotten excellent care in all areas. Since she has arrived two months ago. [Name removed] and her staff are top notch. They go beyond the call of duty.I would recommend SEASONS Alzheimer's care & Assisted Living.
Thanks again!!

seasons

I am a Donna Dancer at Nacogdoches location. The place is always clean and residents are always ready to watch us perform. They like to participate when they see everyone else dancing. The Activity Director does a great job in attempt to provide the residents with entertainment for events and birthday parties. She makes sure that residents birthday celebration are unique and exciting for residents.

seasons

I am performer as Donna's Senior Dancers. I have noticed that the residents of Seasons ( Nacogdoches) are very happy when we perform for them. Seasons staff even joins in with dancing with residents. I always have a great time performing and dancing with residents. The Activity Director is so energetic and have residents happy and always interacting with them. I have never seen an Activity Director Like her. She is great!

seasons

We have presented dances to the Residents At Nacogdoches location. It has been a VERY productive and enjoyable experience. The residence is a very nice facility and everyone has been very hospitable and loving. Very family oriented.

Seasons

The Services are fantastic and the facility is exceptional. The Activity Director at Nacogdoches she goes beyond the call of duty . She engages the residents and you see the love and happiness with the residents. I am so glad for the opportunity to be here presenting the exercises and aerobics

seasons

Nacogdoches location: I believe is wonderful here! I am extremely impress with all the Seasons staff they are just amazing. Caring,compassionate,patient,giving,kind sweet, the rest goes on and on. I know it is difficult and challenging to work here, but each staff has a gift to do this job.
I mentioned all the staff because I don't know the names individually. The truth is that all of them show such great attributes. I can't say this enough they all love what they do and it really shows . It is an honor to have my friend with Seasons. Thank you for all the love and kindness.

Seasons

Nacogdoches Location: Very pleased Appreciate the Aids and there personal care for Residents. Their efforts are appreciated.

Seasons

nacogdoches Location: I just wanted to thank you for the compassionate care given to my brother, while in your care. I live in San Angelo so it was very important to me that he was receiving the best care possible under his condition. He was and for that I thank Seasons.

Seasons

Nacogdoches Location: AWESOME CARE!!
I could not ask for better care for my grandmother.
it's a pleasure to be part of the entertainment at Seasons.

Seasons

Nacogdoches Location: This is the third and longest placement my dad has lived in it's outranked the dozens I've looked at and he lived in by miles. That is why he has been here for almost 4 years. The staff really cares as if the Residents are family. The home cooked meals, my dad loves. I can't imagine him getting better care anywhere else. I would recommend Seasons to anyone, and have! Many of my dads " Comrades" have passed, but knowing he will pass where he feels at "home"
Gives me so much peace thank you to everyone who cares for him and loves him so much. I don't know what I'd do without any of you! It takes a very special person!!

REVIEW

Nacogdoches Location: I feel that my husband receives awesome care by the Seasons staff. Your team members and Team leaders provide the care and love one deserves. [name removed] ( Manager) is easy to talk to and take action under any circumstances. I'm thankful to know that when I am not around my husband is looked after as I would. THANK YOU TO SEASONS TEAM!!

review

Nacogdoches Location: I would say that my husband has been receiving very good service. if a problem occurs I can always count on Seasons staff .

review

Our mom has been in the Nacogdoches Seasons location for over two years. We have seen many changes over the years. The staff that has remained at Seasons for a long period of time is EXCELLENT. The Executive Director is visible and open to new Ideas. The Activity Director is simply AMAZING. Top notch! Her dedication and hard work shows on the Residents faces- BIG BIG SMILES!!

review

Nacogdoches Location: Although, my father has only been at this facility for a month , I have been very pleased with his care. The staff has been extremely helpful with the transition into facility. The staff is compassionate and caring towards my father. This has given me much peace . The staff maintain his room very neat and clean. The meals are homemade and great! The staff makes sure that my father is engaging socially and participating in scheduled Activities. THANK YOU SEASONS

TEZEL SEASONS

After looking at the other facilities in San Antonio for our father. It was very clear to us that Seasons was the place for him. [name removed] and her staff take this incredible responsibility very seriously. Our dad was not just another patient. he was a living breathing soul. He had people who cared, and they treated him with the greatest respect, compassion, dignity and very attentive. not just with him, but the other residents from seasons. there isn't another company of its kind. They are unique and far above and ahead of competitors. It was worth it to have dad being cared for by [name removed] and her team at Seasons. THEY ARE THE VERY BEST!!
DID I MENTION HOW CLEAN THE FACILITIES ARE? WOW!!

Nacogdoches seasons

My dad recently had a stay at the Nacogdoches Seasons. He was in hospice care and his needs became too great to meet at home, so we admitted him. While it was a trying time for my family, we couldn’t be more pleased with the care he, and all of us received.

We had a family member with him round the clock. The staff saw this and, although the furniture isn’t usually provided, found a recliner for us to make us more comfortable.

The staff was very attentive to his (and our) needs. If we called, they promptly came, providing morphine, Ensure, answers to questions, and changing and turning him as needed. But they also gave us privacy and respected us.

I asked the head nurse ([name removed]?) to have everyone call him Dr. [name removed] to maintain his dignity and respect. They all did.

When he passed, the nurses all knew just what to do and promptly dealt with the details for us.

I’m glad we found Seasons. They helped make the most difficult time a bit more pleasant. I would recommend it to anyone.

Wonderful care! Excellent facility!

I am so completely impressed with Seasons San Antonio! My uncle has been there for over 2 years. Every single staff member I’ve interacted with is professional, attentive, calm, pleasant and confident. They all have gone above and beyond in making sure residents are treated with care and dignity. I don’t know how the owner, [Removed] , screens people to find such exceptional staff members, but she clearly understands how to hire and how to train her employees. And, they all tell me how they love working there. I have dropped in, unannounced, on several occasions when I was in the area and had a few minutes. My uncle was always clean, shaven, comfortable, with a clean room and bathroom. Often he was playing a game or chatting with the staff. Seasons was the third memory care facility we tried for my uncle, and none of the other ones even come close in terms of quality. I’ve gotten to know some other resident’s family members over the years, and we all talk about how much better Seasons is than any other facility we tried. Once a family finds Seasons, they don’t leave. It is immaculately clean, homey, professional, accommodating, and very well managed. [Removed] (the cook), [Removed] (the head nurse), [Removed] (a nurse), [Removed] (a nurse), and [Removed] (the owner) were each especially invaluable in their own ways, providing advice, extra services, and care. Our family is so grateful for them.
As my uncle has progressed in his disease, it is wonderful to know that he doesn’t have to move to another home. They have care from beginning to end at Seasons. I am witnessing their end of life care for my uncle right now, and I am as impressed as I’ve ever been.

Season’s Alzheimer’s & Assisted Care facility is very nice and is always very, very clean. It feels very open like a big home. The staff to resident ratio is better than where she was before and they are friendly and caring. We really like the attention that mom is getting.

They are taking really good care of her, and that's our main concern plus the price is reasonable.