Mom is settling in

The staff is very friendly and go out of their way to make the residents feel welcome and cared for at all times. Very attentive and great communication with the families. Room and facilities are always very clean and orderly. There are lots of activities in Memory care. I love the fact that they strongly encourage participation from all residents. Also like the fact they take the residents on outings to eat and to shop. My mother really enjoys the Bingo and Dominoes. Everyone who works at Legacy is very friendly and always available to assist in any way. I have not eaten the food but my mother loves it and they always offer choices if the resident does not like what is being served that meal. Love the flexibility.

LIfesaving Legacy!!

The whole staff at Legacy has been nothing short of fabulous. They have helped us and guided us every step of the way. Their advice has been spot on. Our mom has improved in every way - her health, her demeanor and her outlook have all drastically progressed. We look forward to spending time and enjoying her. Thank you.

Friendly staff

Legacy at Forrest Ridge is a clean and well-kept environment for my dad. Dad is settling in nicely. The staff is friendly and caring and responsive to my dad's needs. I have dined there with my dad and the food is good. There are plenty of activities that the staff encourages the residents to participate. There are nice walkways to enjoy the outdoors, seating available to relax and enjoy the company of other residents, or sit quietly and enjoy the surroundings. I would recommend this community to others.

Helpful Staff!!

My parents have both recently moved into this community and so far we have no complaints of how things are going for them. The staff are helpful and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing them. I think the food could use some improvement would be my only suggestion. They have a great activity program as well as other amenities available to all of the residents. Overall we are happy with this placement and would recommend it to anyone.

5 stars across the board

I have eaten at this community and the food is great. The entire staff are very welcoming and attentive. The community is spotless. They have a small grocery store on site and a lot of social activities. I would highly recommend this community.

We are very happy!

Since moving my parents into the Legacy at Forest Ridge, we have noticed that it is a good fit for them. The place is clean and organized, and all of the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The food provided there is very good, and they take good care of my parents.

Friendly people!!

They have a group of ladies that are the official new resident greeting group is what they call themselves. They are a group of residents that help new residents feel welcomed and have someone to eat with at meal times. I've sat with my mother while she was eating and the meals look good. She like breakfast and lunch but the dinners are kind of light. We had some issues with her medication and bathing that I hope will get resolved soon.

My Mother is Doing Great Here

My mother is doing great here at this community. He likes it so far, and I am please with all they have done for us. They have good resourcing available for the residents, she enjoys the beauty salon. She enjoys playing bingo, and the other activities available. It is a been lovely experience and I'am pleased.

The community offers many activities that my dad enjoys!

Dad is doing well with the transition. The staff are very easy to speak with and they answer all of my questions. The food is fantastic and many healthy options are available.

Mom has her edge back!

Since moving Mom from one place to Legacy at Forest Ridge shes had a complete turn around! Her edge is back and she is really enjoying her time there. The staff have been phenomenal and one thing that really sticks out is that the nurse offered me her cell phone number to check in on Mom until her phone was up and running in her room. At Legacy they have a fantastic exercise program for their residents and the care is out of this world! The staff have really gone above and beyond to make sure I have a peace of mind and I couldn't be happier with them!

Such a pleasant place to be!

Moving dad into Legacy has gone much better than expected. The staff have been great and they even have a piano which my Dad loves to play for the residents. The residents love it when he plays as well and have even gone as far as leaving nice notes complimenting him. He is eating well and even gained a little weight since moving in. What Dad enjoys most is the daily exercise program. The electronic key card that gives him access to his apartment also tracks his progress with the fitness program. I am completely pleased with Legacy and would recommend!