The Inn at Los Patios - San Antonio, TX

The Inn at Los Patios is a skillful blend of elegant privacy and bustling community life for active independent and assisted living adults. Combining a spectacular wooded setting in a prestigious northeast location with striking design and craftsmanship, The Inn is San Antonio's most beautiful retirement community. Since 1990, The Inn at Los Patios has been a retirement community, carefully planned and nurtured into a garden of towering live oaks, green lawns and a rainbow of blooming plants and flowers. It is an extraordinary place.

I have been since since june 2015.I came to the Inn not really knowing what I was to do after my husband died.I was very lost but let me tell you Praise Jesus He Lead me here.And some very dear people just moves in and they are like my family.First & I saw how much love and caring was here.The love alone was enough,but there were art classes.Then found out they have exercise classes.Also machine work out.A pool for water aerobics.Being here has been a family experience as I am an only child.My life growing up was very lonely both parents worked.Being here has been like coming home to some of the best people I have ever met in my life. We have activities happening all the time. Come if you want or not. We have wonderful drivers that take us to the doctors during the week. And on weekends. Someone to drive you to the church of your choose. We also have church services here. Wonderful!! We play games on Saturdays and they always have a movie in the afternoon. The food here is wonderful. I know because I have gained weight. Pets are aloud. My puppy keeps me warm at night too. Praise Jesus for loving pets. Also we have a big bus that takes us to the grocery stores and to the malls for mere shopping.
I see smiles and laughter here. I see love & caring for each other. I am so thankful that I am here and I thank our Lord for that.

Debbie Cotugno

We are so glad that this resident feels at home! She has made many new friends, and no doubt she is happy, so are we!! Thank you.

I have not lived in this community long enough to give a lasting opinion. I am very happy so far,Especially with the friendliest of the staff, and the helpfulness of them.I am very satisfied with my accommodation feel very "AT HOME" here.

Debbie Cotugno

Another resident that feesl at home. Our lovely grounds, and buildings becomes everyone's home! We all share in this gorgeous community, staff and residents.

The atmosphere is very nice.People friendly.Workers helpful.A feeling of home and belonging g prevail..Food top noch. All around comfort great

Debbie Cotugno

Our Food Director has been serving residents and staff delicious meals for 16 years. Like many other staff here, he takes pride in his purpose. Yes the food is so good!! Thanks so much.

The Inn at las patio is very vell situated just off 410 and the setting is lovely,overlooking Salado creek,in the midst of lovely oak trees.Our third floor apartment with two bedrooms,two bath,living room/dining room overlooks the countyard with the beautiful cypress trees. One of the nice things about living here is the friendliness of residents and staff.We are making lot of friends.The food is very good and offered in a lovely dining room overlooking Salado creek.Overall we are very pleased wih the Inn

Debbie Cotugno

Having someone to share your same interests and hobbies can bring a smile to all. We are so pleased you made the journey to live at our Community! Many more happy years to us all!! Thank You.

Life here at the Inn quickly ended that !.Here I found things I could still do to be active,vital,a contributor to those around me.I am more convinced than ever that,God had a reason for bringing me here.

True I can no longer do bench aerobics-but I can and do walk over to the assisted living wing and lead them in chair exercises.I can no longer be the Bible story lady at Vacation Bible School=but I can conduct a worship service for those in Assisted Living each Thursday.I had to give up my circle of friends in my old home town but here I found new friends,a chance to teach them new activities,new card games,so many opportunities for growth and challenge.

The surroundings are beautiful,the food far too good,the staff helpful and fun to relate to, and the other amenities are incredible such as transportation to all doctor appointments as well as to local stores and cultural events.

It is truly a blessing to live here,to play here,to face the future here !

Debbie Cotugno

We are so happy that you have jumped in with both feet. We appreciate and enjoy when our residents take another step and become very active and involved!! Thank you so much.

My mother-in-law seems to be very happy at Inn At Los Patios. From what I hear, everything is going good.

Debbie Cotugno

We are so happy!! Family and Friends and Residents always let us know how we can improve, we love change, and want everyone content and loving it here! Thank You

Review of Inn At Los Patios - San Antonio, Tx

For starters I'd go back to the builders and planners 25 years ago. This building, shape, and apartments are pretty close to perfect (and fairly sound proof). Next, someone in the head offices is doing something right for things to run so smoothly where we the people live. The dept. heads are each very good and very special. It is a huge understatement to say the food is excellent! Caregivers: whoever hires must say "are you nice?" and if the answer is "yes" then they're hired. People here bend over backwards to help each other, new comers and those in need. Amenities: Way above average! All of them! All these things contribute to this being a happy place to live. Thanks for the opportunity to let me expand.

Debbie Cotugno

We are so happy that you are so happy! Your comments say it all, and we appreciate you!

Review of Inn At Los Patios-San Antonio, Tx

I've only lived here one week. Everyone is very friendly. The food is great. Wait staff is great. The staff and maint. workers are very nice and responsive.

Review of The Inn at Los Patios-San Antonio, TX

I have only been here a month. However, I paid rent in Nov and Dec 2015 and lived in and out. During those two months I hadn't moved my residence for some forty-five years so it is a real maneuver. Everyone I have been has been friendly and helpful. Also, all the staff has been great and nice.

Thank you so much!

Friendly

Great place to live. People are friendly as well as staff. Food is excellent.

Debbie Cotugno

Friendly is a word I am sure would describe you as well. Thanks so much! Try the Tilapia, it is one of our fav's!

Inn at Los Patios - San Antonio

Pleasant place in every way.

I like it here so far.

I like it here so far. The people are friendly, and it's kept clean. I don't have any complaints. I would give them a five at this point. I am pretty happy with them.

Great place...will not disappoint!

Recently moved my mother into Los Patios and she loves her new home environment, as well as, all the amenities, activities, and new friendships. The apartments and the grounds are well kept along with gated security. The independent living residents have full kitchens, quaint patios, and some even have a personal laundry room. To summarize, luxury styled living with friendly, caring, and knowledgeable staff members all included to meet the budget best suited for each individual's needs.

Debbie Cotugno

Thank you so much for loving to live here!

We don't have any concerns

We don't have any concerns, they are doing a good job. They are clean, and the staff is friendly. They are doing exactly what they said that they would. We are satisfied.

Our family was TOTALLY satisfied with The Inn at Los Patio's staff, care, activities, FOOD and natural environment with squirrels, birds, many trees, flowers and beautiful trails for walking. The Inn is a home and the staff truly cares for the residents.

Enjoyed the tour with Debbi...

Enjoyed the tour with Debbie Cotugno. The mini suites and studio apartments are the size of a one bedroom/bath, the complex feels secure and comfy, but it is out of our price range.

What is special about the "Inn of Los Patios

The "Inn at Los Patios is a wonderful place to live. The staff also know you by name and are very helpful. I believe the "inn" has something for everyone. The residents are very active and they go all over San Antonio and the Hill Country.

The management of this independent living facility are very well trained in the elderly, making everyone of them feel important as a person. The residents are also very nice, helpful and go out of their way to talk to you.

I'm glad I selected this facility. Lots of walking trails by Salado creek as well as many bird watching activities.

This should be a 6 star rat...

This should be a 6 star rated residence. The seniors appear in their 60 and 70s. The seniors are very active and get along fine. All of the staff especially Debbie is very helpful. All of the staff from the housekeeper to the chief is very friendly and very helpful. The food is the best outside of Adante. After you eat, then you can walk trails of the beautiful surroundings. If you are a birdwatcher you will lose your mind. The apartments are very up to date and very pretty.

Debbie Cotugno

We are so proud that you had a good experience touring The Inn at Los Patios. We strive to make each and every person feel at home. Thank you for your honest and heartfelt review. From the Entire Staff at The Inn

I loved this place, and it too is a p...

I loved this place, and it too is a possible respit location. Our loved ones would both like it very much to live there, so it is in competition with Emeritus at Oakwell Farms.

Great, prestegious facility known all...

Great, prestegious facility known all over SA for its being very regal.

Debbie Cotugno

Thank you for your review of The Inn. We have always considered our property to be a "Hidden Gem" here in the heart of San Antonio. Your words describe us with sincere qualities which we are proud of.
From the Staff at The Inn

More central but not near big medical...

More central but not near big medical complex (Baptist Hospital nearby). Own AC/heat control, own washer and dryer. Beautiful gardens. Trips to commissary! Rosary on Fridays, communion service on Sundays.

Debbie Cotugno

Thank you for responding on the many items why our Residents love living here. Our 12 acres of beautiful grounds set right on the Salado Creek, over such wonderful surroundings. We are proud to offer all the amenities you mentioned.
From the Staff at The Inn