The Inn at Los Patios - San Antonio, TX

The Inn at Los Patios is a skillful blend of elegant privacy and bustling community life for active independent and assisted living adults. Combining a spectacular wooded setting in a prestigious northeast location with striking design and craftsmanship, The Inn is San Antonio's most beautiful retirement community. Since 1990, The Inn at Los Patios has been a retirement community, carefully planned and nurtured into a garden of towering live oaks, green lawns and a rainbow of blooming plants and flowers. It is an extraordinary place.

I have lived in their apartments for 3 years. Both tenants and employees have been very friendly. The activities and trips out to shop and eat are wonderful. Parties and celebrations – awesome. Everyone goes out of their way to be helpful. I love being here. The grounds are so beautiful.

Debbie Cotugno

We are always in awe when one of our residents say how much they love it here. The Inn at Los Patios is truly a wonderful place to live and work. Thank you for the nice review.

We chose The Inn mainly because of the beautiful setting, after moving in, the first thing we noticed was how happy the residents are, next we noticed how friendly they are, and as we got to know people we noticed how interesting they are. Add in the excellent meals, and we think made a great choice!

Debbie Cotugno

We are so happy that you loving living at The Inn. We totally agree with you, the setting, the residents, and of course the food are amazing. Thank you so much for the kind review.

Friendly Tour

This is a nice community, and my tour of it went well. The staff I met was friendly, and everyone was kind. From what I saw the community was nice, and clean. The experience was a pleasant one, but I did find another community that I was more fond of.

Debbie Cotugno

We are so excited for you to begin your new adventure of Retirement Living. We believe there is a good fit for everyone and we are happy you found yours!! Wishing you many years of fun living.

I have lived at The Inn at Los Patios for 2 1/2 years. Great Senior community. Great location. Beautiful grounds with walking trail. outside activities and on site. They have lots of features & I feel safe here. Close to 35 & 37

Debbie Cotugno

We are happy you have found a home that you are proud of. As our community matures it does get more beautiful every day. Thank you.

[We choose] this community to live in here while we have very little energy to keep up with our activities. Everyone here had been terrific whether they live or work here. All is WELL

Debbie Cotugno

We are happy that you are enjoying your peaceful time as a couple. At The Inn you can benefit from having people around when you need socialization..or just relax on your own.

We have lived at the Inn for 3 years & we loved it.

It's a quiet, friendly, & beautiful place to live.. Great food & a wonderful caring staff

Debbie Cotugno

People often say how peaceful and quiet it is here. You hear the sounds of nature and that is so relaxing, we are truly a hidden gem. Thank you for the nice , kind , words.

Comfortable Care!!

The care that my loved one has been receiving at this community is going great! I am comfortable with the quality of care and how attentive they have been to her needs. The property is very clean and has a lot of great amenities to all of the residents. They also have a great meals plan as well as a dinning experience. Overall I have no complaints and am very pleased.

Debbie Cotugno

We are so happy you have peace of mind. We strive to treat all like family!! Yes the food is delicious, even as an employee I eat here often!

Updating Needed

Our tour of this community was decent. I felt like the building was a little run down. There was paint coming off the walls. They need to do some major updating around the community to improve its appearance.

Debbie Cotugno

We are so happy you enjoyed your tour! We are so proud of all the renovations we have made to our gorgeous community over the last 2 years. More to come!

Nice people!

My tour od The Inn at Los Patios was a good experience. The facility was clean and everyone was very nice. The tour guide gave us good information, but it was not the best fit for my parents.

Debbie Cotugno

Thank you for such a nice review. There are many choices in San Antonio, we are just happy we might have been one for your parents. We are sure they will enjoy retirement living.

I love living here! Love my room and friends are such a blessing. I never though I would be so happy.

I have lived here over a year and I have never looked back.

Extra: My opinions, the whole property belongs to me

Debbie Cotugno

Thank you so much for a wonderful review! Our apartment floor plans can fit all needs, we are glad that you love yours!

The residents are like "family". Everyone is friendly.

I love to read books, so I enjoy keeping the books "readable", library book nook.

The staff is very nice and helpful.

Debbie Cotugno

Our libraries are very important to our residents. Thank you for letting us know how important this is to you. We plan to keep changing, adding, revising all our library areas!! Thank you for such a nice review.

My place is perfect, but the Inn come as close to is as it can be. The grounds with all the huge Oak tress and the shaded grounds you can walk are beautiful. All the people that I know are so nice including all the staff in administration, marketing , front desk, in the salon, food service, house keeping, maintenance, transportation & security. I really love living here, it's so beautiful

Debbie Cotugno

Living at The Inn this time of year is amazing with everything in bloom, just gorgeous! We agree with you!

Living at the Inn has made this season of my life very comfortable, safe, and enjoyable. This is because the "entire" staff is friendly and the food is delicious. Here I feel very safe yet enjoy my independence.
The Inn offers many activities each week for one to choose. All my needs have been met here. They welcome new ideas and reach out to meet them. It's just a healthy environment!

Debbie Cotugno

Thank you for such a nice review, our years of senior experience help us to explore new ways to enrich the lives of seniors!!

I have been since since june 2015.I came to the Inn not really knowing what I was to do after my husband died.I was very lost but let me tell you Praise Jesus He Lead me here.And some very dear people just moves in and they are like my family.First & I saw how much love and caring was here.The love alone was enough,but there were art classes.Then found out they have exercise classes.Also machine work out.A pool for water aerobics.Being here has been a family experience as I am an only child.My life growing up was very lonely both parents worked.Being here has been like coming home to some of the best people I have ever met in my life. We have activities happening all the time. Come if you want or not. We have wonderful drivers that take us to the doctors during the week. And on weekends. Someone to drive you to the church of your choose. We also have church services here. Wonderful!! We play games on Saturdays and they always have a movie in the afternoon. The food here is wonderful. I know because I have gained weight. Pets are aloud. My puppy keeps me warm at night too. Praise Jesus for loving pets. Also we have a big bus that takes us to the grocery stores and to the malls for mere shopping.
I see smiles and laughter here. I see love & caring for each other. I am so thankful that I am here and I thank our Lord for that.

Debbie Cotugno

We are so glad that this resident feels at home! She has made many new friends, and no doubt she is happy, so are we!! Thank you.

I have not lived in this community long enough to give a lasting opinion. I am very happy so far,Especially with the friendliest of the staff, and the helpfulness of them.I am very satisfied with my accommodation feel very "AT HOME" here.

Debbie Cotugno

Another resident that feesl at home. Our lovely grounds, and buildings becomes everyone's home! We all share in this gorgeous community, staff and residents.

The atmosphere is very nice.People friendly.Workers helpful.A feeling of home and belonging g prevail..Food top noch. All around comfort great

Debbie Cotugno

Our Food Director has been serving residents and staff delicious meals for 16 years. Like many other staff here, he takes pride in his purpose. Yes the food is so good!! Thanks so much.

The Inn at las patio is very vell situated just off 410 and the setting is lovely,overlooking Salado creek,in the midst of lovely oak trees.Our third floor apartment with two bedrooms,two bath,living room/dining room overlooks the countyard with the beautiful cypress trees. One of the nice things about living here is the friendliness of residents and staff.We are making lot of friends.The food is very good and offered in a lovely dining room overlooking Salado creek.Overall we are very pleased wih the Inn

Debbie Cotugno

Having someone to share your same interests and hobbies can bring a smile to all. We are so pleased you made the journey to live at our Community! Many more happy years to us all!! Thank You.

Life here at the Inn quickly ended that !.Here I found things I could still do to be active,vital,a contributor to those around me.I am more convinced than ever that,God had a reason for bringing me here.

True I can no longer do bench aerobics-but I can and do walk over to the assisted living wing and lead them in chair exercises.I can no longer be the Bible story lady at Vacation Bible School=but I can conduct a worship service for those in Assisted Living each Thursday.I had to give up my circle of friends in my old home town but here I found new friends,a chance to teach them new activities,new card games,so many opportunities for growth and challenge.

The surroundings are beautiful,the food far too good,the staff helpful and fun to relate to, and the other amenities are incredible such as transportation to all doctor appointments as well as to local stores and cultural events.

It is truly a blessing to live here,to play here,to face the future here !

Debbie Cotugno

We are so happy that you have jumped in with both feet. We appreciate and enjoy when our residents take another step and become very active and involved!! Thank you so much.

My mother-in-law seems to be very happy at Inn At Los Patios. From what I hear, everything is going good.

Debbie Cotugno

We are so happy!! Family and Friends and Residents always let us know how we can improve, we love change, and want everyone content and loving it here! Thank You

Review of Inn At Los Patios - San Antonio, Tx

For starters I'd go back to the builders and planners 25 years ago. This building, shape, and apartments are pretty close to perfect (and fairly sound proof). Next, someone in the head offices is doing something right for things to run so smoothly where we the people live. The dept. heads are each very good and very special. It is a huge understatement to say the food is excellent! Caregivers: whoever hires must say "are you nice?" and if the answer is "yes" then they're hired. People here bend over backwards to help each other, new comers and those in need. Amenities: Way above average! All of them! All these things contribute to this being a happy place to live. Thanks for the opportunity to let me expand.

Debbie Cotugno

We are so happy that you are so happy! Your comments say it all, and we appreciate you!

Review of Inn At Los Patios-San Antonio, Tx

I've only lived here one week. Everyone is very friendly. The food is great. Wait staff is great. The staff and maint. workers are very nice and responsive.

Debbie Cotugno

I have worked here for 4 years and still loving the food! Let me know what is your favorite dish?

Review of The Inn at Los Patios-San Antonio, TX

I have only been here a month. However, I paid rent in Nov and Dec 2015 and lived in and out. During those two months I hadn't moved my residence for some forty-five years so it is a real maneuver. Everyone I have been has been friendly and helpful. Also, all the staff has been great and nice.

Thank you so much!

Friendly

Great place to live. People are friendly as well as staff. Food is excellent.

Debbie Cotugno

Friendly is a word I am sure would describe you as well. Thanks so much! Try the Tilapia, it is one of our fav's!

Inn at Los Patios - San Antonio

Pleasant place in every way.

Debbie Cotugno

Mr. Carroll you are amazing and thank your for starting our sing-a-long group!!

I like it here so far.

I like it here so far. The people are friendly, and it's kept clean. I don't have any complaints. I would give them a five at this point. I am pretty happy with them.

Debbie Cotugno

Bernie our Houseman does an amazing job of keeping clean and all tidy, thanks Bernie!

Great place...will not disappoint!

Recently moved my mother into Los Patios and she loves her new home environment, as well as, all the amenities, activities, and new friendships. The apartments and the grounds are well kept along with gated security. The independent living residents have full kitchens, quaint patios, and some even have a personal laundry room. To summarize, luxury styled living with friendly, caring, and knowledgeable staff members all included to meet the budget best suited for each individual's needs.

Debbie Cotugno

Thank you so much for loving to live here!

We don't have any concerns

We don't have any concerns, they are doing a good job. They are clean, and the staff is friendly. They are doing exactly what they said that they would. We are satisfied.

Debbie Cotugno

We are like family, and we hope your loved one feels the same.

Our family was TOTALLY satisfied with The Inn at Los Patio's staff, care, activities, FOOD and natural environment with squirrels, birds, many trees, flowers and beautiful trails for walking. The Inn is a home and the staff truly cares for the residents.

Debbie Cotugno

Thank you so much. I love seeing our AL resident feed some of the squirrels by hand, amazing.

Enjoyed the tour with Debbi...

Enjoyed the tour with Debbie Cotugno. The mini suites and studio apartments are the size of a one bedroom/bath, the complex feels secure and comfy, but it is out of our price range.

Debbie Cotugno

I hope some recommendation that came your way pointed you to your next home.

What is special about the "Inn of Los Patios

The "Inn at Los Patios is a wonderful place to live. The staff also know you by name and are very helpful. I believe the "inn" has something for everyone. The residents are very active and they go all over San Antonio and the Hill Country.

The management of this independent living facility are very well trained in the elderly, making everyone of them feel important as a person. The residents are also very nice, helpful and go out of their way to talk to you.

I'm glad I selected this facility. Lots of walking trails by Salado creek as well as many bird watching activities.

Debbie Cotugno

Today was a special trip to Comfort to Camp Verde. I hope you were able to make it!

This should be a 6 star rat...

This should be a 6 star rated residence. The seniors appear in their 60 and 70s. The seniors are very active and get along fine. All of the staff especially Debbie is very helpful. All of the staff from the housekeeper to the chief is very friendly and very helpful. The food is the best outside of Adante. After you eat, then you can walk trails of the beautiful surroundings. If you are a birdwatcher you will lose your mind. The apartments are very up to date and very pretty.

Debbie Cotugno

We are so proud that you had a good experience touring The Inn at Los Patios. We strive to make each and every person feel at home. Thank you for your honest and heartfelt review. From the Entire Staff at The Inn

I loved this place, and it too is a p...

I loved this place, and it too is a possible respit location. Our loved ones would both like it very much to live there, so it is in competition with Emeritus at Oakwell Farms.

Debbie Cotugno

Our Assisted Living is a Type A Community, and we like our neighbors the Brookdale Communities.

Great, prestegious facility known all...

Great, prestegious facility known all over SA for its being very regal.

Debbie Cotugno

Thank you for your review of The Inn. We have always considered our property to be a "Hidden Gem" here in the heart of San Antonio. Your words describe us with sincere qualities which we are proud of.
From the Staff at The Inn

More central but not near big medical...

More central but not near big medical complex (Baptist Hospital nearby). Own AC/heat control, own washer and dryer. Beautiful gardens. Trips to commissary! Rosary on Fridays, communion service on Sundays.

Debbie Cotugno

Thank you for responding on the many items why our Residents love living here. Our 12 acres of beautiful grounds set right on the Salado Creek, over such wonderful surroundings. We are proud to offer all the amenities you mentioned.
From the Staff at The Inn