Safe, professionally run and pleasant facility

My Mom moved into Seabrook 10 years ago. She's been in Renaissance Gardens for a few years now, living first in on assisted living floor and now on a higher care floor. My family and I visit quite regularly, and we've never seen any indication of the darkness or dinginess another reviewer mentions. The facilities have always been extremely clean, well maintained, and as pleasant as a secured nursing facility can be. We're very confident that Mom is being well cared for both in terms of her physical and mental well being and ner living environment.

Was not impressed

We toured this location while looking for options for my Mom. Some parts of this community looked very nice, the more independent areas. The higher care area, where my Mom would have been, seemed dark and dingy, and the staff seemed very sparse and hard to locate. I would really not recommend this place, at least from what I saw.

Loved It!

This is an Erickson Community that I looked at for my mom. I loved it but it was just too far away. I like the size of it and just generally liked it. The distance was a big factor because I wouldn't be able to visit my mom very often if she was this far away.