Insignia of Towne Lake - Woodstock, GA

Friendly Community!!

The staff gave us a very warm welcome and greeted us in a timely matter upon arriving for our tour. The property seemed clean and had a fresh smell throughout the community. I have no complaints about our visit and would recommend this place to any families looking for additional care for there loved one.

Wonderful experience

So far my family and I have been very impressed with the care mother is receiving at Insignia. She is happy and content with her home.

The staff is wonderful and caring. Genny and Sandy have been so thoughtful with her move from Oklahoma to Georgia.

T

Wonderful community. You can see the moment you walk in that the associates care for the residents.

Very nice place!

I thought they did an excellent job at the Savannah Grand of Towne Lake (now called Insignia of Towne Lake). Unfortunately my loved one's stay here was only a very brief one, due to increased care needs, but I was very impressed by what they had to offer here. It's a beautilful community, the people are friendly, and the residents are well cared for.

Great Manager!

I think it's a nice, classy place but for my brother, he isn't as independent as I thought, so he's requiring more help. They are helping him the best they can, even though it's not what they need to do. The manager of the Savannah has been great and helpful.

It's a great fit for my mom.

My mom has been there for 1-1/2 years now and I really think is a good fit for her. The maximum number of residents is less than 40. She has met many nice residents and ALL of the staff is super nice, respectful, and caring. For my mom, they offer the perfect amount of activities. The best part of Savannah Grand is the size of the living quarters to chose from. They have the most square footage for the money than any other place I visited. My mom is lucky enough to have a one-bedroom that is extremely spacious. She is very happy with living space. The only thing she sometimes complains about is the food. She eats super healthy and she doesn't feel as though they cook healthy enough.

Review of Savannah Grand of Towne Lake Assisted Living in Woodstock, GA

~$5.6K/month for 2-bedroom Pros: -Small -Intimate -Close-by -Enclosed, including courtyard -Many level of care options -Longevity of the staff -Meals and housekeeping included Cons: -Small rooms -The few residents I saw appeared to not be interactive -Menu is limited (probably owing to size of community)

Very nice smaller community

This is a nice looking, smaller community, and so far they have done a great job caring for our loved one. The facility itself is nice looking, although the furnishings and carpets have some visible wear and tear and could use an update. The staff are all very friendly and caring, and they keep the place clean and the residents looked after and entertained.

Very Nice place

This is a small facility with around 32 residents. The grounds and facility is beautiful and well kept. The rooms are some of the biggest in the area which is a big plus when down-sizing from a house. Since it is small, there are not as many activities as some other places I visited, but it seems to be sufficient for those living there. My only complaint and the complaint from my Mother who lives there is, the food needs to be healthier. Meat seems to be the largest portion of the meals. Although protein is important, they should concentrate on more vegetables and entree's containing more vegetables. More fruit and healthy items like yogurt should be offered. Less white rice, fried foods, white bread or buns, and chips should be served and more healthy versions should be put in place of those items. Also more fruit based desserts should be offered.

Loved, love love the rooms,...

Loved, love love the rooms, all have either courtyard door or private screened porch. This is closest to me and my favorite but no openings now.

Care givers are loving, caring and he...

Care givers are loving, caring and helpful. Activities are plentiful and meet expectations. Activity director very welcoming and encouraging. Only complaint is that temperature regulation in room has been challenging. Food average.

Savannah Grand offers gracious hospitality in a comfortable and elegant atmosphere. The community features a lovely courtyard and spacious porches that have become enjoyable meeting places for residents. The quaint and relaxed common areas encourage a feeling of true comfort.

Our community provides many common areas and a variety of private or semi-private apartment selections. Savannah Grand has a well-appointed dining room, activity center, living room, salon and more all for resident enjoyment. Whether inside or out, all of these beautiful areas provide ample space to walk, enjoy socialization, or private time.

Savannah Grand provides superior value for residents and their families. Our commitment to the well-being of our residents is reflected in the range of services offered in our standard monthly fee. These include weekly housekeeping and linen services, restaurant-style dining and a diverse activity program. Residents are offered supervision with their activities of daily living—encouraging independence and promoting dignity. When needed, we also offer an enhanced program providing additional services and care on individual and personal bases.

Please contact us today, schedule a tour, join us for lunch, or all of the above. You are always welcome!