Camellia Place - Woodstock, GA

Lovely environment, very friendly staff. Love that Memory Care is located adjacent to Assisted Living.

We Like the Set Up

This community definitely has friendly and helpful staff and they are doing a good job with my mom. Between another community this was closer to me and I liked the way it was set up, a better fit. She is enjoying the activities. We had a meal with her and the food is delicious. She likes just about every they serve with variety like fish, beef, chicken, and pork. The week before they ask the residents what they want to eat. I would recommend this community.

Lisa Hatton

We are thrilled to hear that you and your mother are happy with Camellia Place. The household model is working well and our residents are meeting new friends and making lasting friendships. We strive to meet all of the dietary restrictions that a resident may have without making it a noticeable difference at mealtime. Thank you again for your positive comments.

Care for mom

I like this community for great care for my mom. The staff is always nice and friendly. They are helpful for my mom's special diet. They have activities that are offered to her. She has good therapy. I am happy to know that she is in great care. She has met nice friends that she has enjoyed meals with. I would highly recommend the care and value for other families who are needing excellent care.

Lisa Hatton

We are thrilled to hear that you and your mother are happy with Camellia Place. The household model is working very well for our residents because they are able to meet friends and form lasting relationships. We strive to meet the dietary restrictions of our residents without making it a noticeable difference at mealtime.

Thank you again for your positive comments.

A community that has a personal touch!!!!

I cannot say enough good things about this community. My mom likes living there. The food is good and they offer healthy choices. I know the owners and they take a personal touch with the residents. There is a lot of one on one care with the residents and if additional help is needed they make sure your loved one receives it. I would recommend this spotless small community.

Lisa Hatton

Thank you for your positive comments.

Lisa Hatton

Thank you for your positive comments.

Lisa Hatton

We are so glad that that you and your mother are happy at Camellia Place. We agree that having the local ownership really makes a positive difference in everything that happens at the community.
Thank you for the positive recommendation.

Thank you again for your positive comments.

I recently relocated my mother to this new community in Woodstock. I have been thrilled by the personal attention and concentration on detail provided to my mother. The neighborhood concept provides more intimate watchful oversight for her. Having local ownership allows questions and concerns to be addressed quickly.

Lisa Hatton

Thank you for your positive comments. Our initial residents have been a pleasure to work with and we anticipate many more joining our community.

Family Oriented!

I really like the idea of family style dining and the fact that it is privately owned. The management and supporting staff seem to really care about residents and their feelings. I love how most everyone lives in small villages allowing everyone (staff and residents) to form long term relationships.

Lisa Hatton

Thank you for your recent positive review. The Camellia Place community combines innovative ideas as we provide watchful oversight for our seniors. Having family style dining helps us monitor nutrition and hydration which are critical in the health and wellness of our residents. We will continue to strive for excellence as our "family" increases in number within our community.