The Arbor at BridgeMill - Canton, GA

The Arbor at BridgeMill - Canton, GA has yet not published prices.

Perfect New Home for My Parents

My parents were the first to move into the Assisted Living section of The Arbor at Bridge Mill. The whole process was wonderful. The staff knows everyone there and many family members by name. They are very accommodating and friendly.
My Dad is independent, but my mom needs some assistance. The apartment at The Arbor was the perfect solution. They have all the privacy they want and at the same time all the interaction and help they want or need. And they brought their own things to make it look and feel like home.
They have now been there 8 months and say that they have no regrets about picking The Arbor or about the decision to move to a place that could provide help.
The only issues have been those associated with working out "the kinks" like you would with any new build. We feel that they are loved, encouraged, and treated with respect at The Arbor, and it is a very pleasant place to visit them.

Beautiful facility and great staff!

Beautiful and well designed facility for levels of Senior Living. The staff is very caring, professional, well trained, and focused on serving their residents. We have knowledge of many facilities in Georgia and this is easily the best.

We went on August 4. They were very busy. They were unable to answer some of our questions. We have decided not to go with them. Prices are to high.

Chris Harper

Thank you for this feedback. Our goal is to provide a personal tour experience for everyone, but it sounds like we didn’t meet that expectation with you. If you would consider giving us a second chance, I would love to talk to you more about The Arbor at BridgeMill and the ways it can be affordable for you. My personal cell phone number is [removed]. Thank you, Tami Cumings, Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing.

Beautiful location. Seems a bit large and overwhelming. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

Arbors at Bridgemill is a brand new facility, and you can smell how fresh it is as you walk through the doors. My mother is considering the Assisted Living section that residents are currently moving into. Arbors is beautiful, has a cozy homey feel, and the staff has sincere compassion and high energy.

Still in the beginning phases

This is a brand new facility and they’re still working out the kinks. They are doing a really good job and the staff members are awesome. In the beginning, they were having a hard time getting all of the food prepped and getting it together but it’s starting to resolve itself. The facility offers a ton of activities and they have 2 pools, garden boxes you can rent, and they do a lot of cookouts. My parents live in cottages and we’re working on getting them raised toilets and handrails. I would recommend this facility to other families.

This is a beautiful facility with decent sized memory care rooms which are nice and bright. It isn't open yet, so I can't really evaluate as I would with residence present.

The Arbor at BridgeMill in Canton, GA has the delightful charm of a suburban neighborhood, the luxury of a five-star hotel and the accommodations an independent lifestyle craves, all while maintaining the quality of care and dedicated service needed for individuals looking to transition into the next phase of senior living. The Arbor at BridgeMill offers exceptional independent living, assisted living and memory care services and is committed to ensuring each and every resident’s needs are cared for on a personable, engaging and dignified level.