Brookdale Neese Road Woodstock - Woodstock, GA

Brookdale Neese Road Woodstock - Woodstock, GA has yet not published prices.

Mom and I had lunch at Brookdale Neese Road yesterday and I can't thank them enough for how special they made Mom feel. [Removed] and the rest of the staff made us both feel so comfortable, the residents reached out to Mom and asked her to be part of their "club". Mom was smiling and talking and cracking jokes like she used to do! It made my heart sing because she has been thru so many tough changes recently and has cried a lot worrying about her future. Thank you Brookdale for giving me my Mom back for the afternoon and showing me she can be happy again!

Care for loved one.

This is a nice community. The staff are caring and we like that they keep us informed on her progress. The menu is appealing and she seems to be happy with the nice variety. They have a clean and good environment for the residents. They do offer activities for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend the good care and value for a loved one.

Pleased

I'am very pleased with my move to this community. Everyone has been very kind, and welcoming. My room. and the community are nice, and clean. The staff is great, and very helpful. Everything has worked very well for me in this community.

Nice Tour for The Most Part

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. The tour went well. The community looked nice, and clean from what I saw. The staff was kind, and friendly. There were many factors that played into where to place my mother for her needs. My tour went well, but this wasn't the community for us.

Respite Stay was Decent

I was at this community for a respite stay, and for the most part everything went well. My only issue was that I requested a hospital bed, and they never delivered one. Other than that issue my respite stay went well. They took good care of me, and my needs. The community is very well-kept. They serve nice meals. Overall it is a community I would recommend.

Nice facility we had lunch and it was great. The menu looked good and really looked like food my mother would like. [Removed] was awesome, she really asked great questions about my mother which prompted questions for me to ask. I believe they would be very good to my mother.

Great Experience!!

I thought that staff where very friendly and professional at this community. They gave my loved one and I a great tour of there facility and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The only complaint I had was that there was community bathroom area and I do not think my mom would be happy with that, she would want her privacy.

Pretty good!

So far everything is going fine. My father in law is starting to adapt and he has even started to get involved in the Bingo that they offer. The food is good he said. Everything has always been clean and we have never had any problems.

Everything was good!!

While my loved one stayed at the Brookdale, I thought it was a very nice place. The staff was all very nice. The meals were very good and it was definitely the best of the places I checked into. MY loved one is no longer there, but it was a positive experience.

Still Adjusting, But Overall a Nice Community

It has been a pretty good experience for us so far with this community. It has been a transitional process for my mother with her move to this. She is still adjusting to the move, but overall I know she is in good place. I'am comfortable with her move here. It is a nice, safe community, and I would recommend it.

Staff With Years of Expereince

Mom had to transition to memory care and she is starting to accept the community. They have many activities and things but she could benefit from interacting with residents who are more social. She enjoys the choices for her meals and at times when she forget things with her meal the staff changed things for her to enjoy. We like a lot of the staff they are really nice. The staff mostly have over 5 years of experience from what I have discovered in conversations. I picked them because I really liked the staff and the openness when you walk in. It has a much better and larger grounds.

Very Pleased with This Community

I'am very pleased with this community, and all they have done for us. This is a wonderful community, with an outstanding staff. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. There isn't any bad odors lingering around the community. I'am comfortable with the care my mother is being provided with. I'am satisfied with my mother move to this community. It is a very nice place, and I would recommend it.

They Are the Best Fit for Dad

It has been going well and everything is fine for my dad who is legally blind. This was the best fit because they have no elevators and it is one level and the cost, they had a big special. The community is clean always and they housekeeping is on top of his room, no problems. He has made a few friends along the way and has activities to try through the day. He likes the meals they are good to him and the ice cream is his favorite.

Communication is key!

The tour went great and the community is nice. The people seemed very knowledgeable and communicated with us well. We were able to see the residents interacting with each other. The staff was doing a very good job.

Awesome Complex!!

I really liked the layout of this community, they had an open floor plan and lots of space for all of the residents to live comfortably. The bedrooms where beautiful and had lots of natural light throughout the apartment. I have no complaints about or tour of this community and would defiantly recommend them.

Impressive staff

We toured with Tony from the maintenance department and was floored on his knowledge in senior living. He had a great answer for ever question. He showed us the model then a room that was beautifully update by him. The work was finished professionally what I saw and my husband who builds homes up the road. The staff was really nice and friendly for working on a weekend. We plan to move my mom in when she gets better after her fall

Tough Decision for Mom

It has hard to find a place our family felt comfortable with for Mom's care after hip surgery and with dementia. I visited six different facilities and chose Brookdale, Neece Road because the staff was so friendly and helpful, but even more the residents were happy and friendly. It was like meetings friends or family who watch over one another. Mom adjusted within a week, which was amazing to us as she required a family member with her at all tiimes while at the rehab facility. She has been there for one week and is doing so well and is so comfortable and happy that we know we made the right decision for her.

Beautiful Outdoors!!

My dad has really been enjoying the activities and field trips they have going on throughout the day, especially the bingo. They have a beautiful patio where he and other residents often sit to enjoy some fresh air and gorgeous scenery. The meals always have fresh vegetables and fruit available as well as other healthy choices. I do wish they offered bigger proportions for my loved one.

We made a good choice.

Very pleased overall, the staff seems friendly and caring for the residents. People there like the food. The facility is a bit older then some but appears well cared for and clean.

They are pretty good but the food is terrible.

They are pretty good. The food is terrible, but other than that, it's clean and the staff is friendly. The food is really bad though, the eggs are cold and the bread is hard, it's really not good.

Brookdale Neese Rd

The staff are also friendly and caring😀

Small rooms

Friendly staff, one level facility. Small rooms.

They have been pretty good.

They have been pretty good. I don't have any complaints about how clean it is or the staff, or anything really. I am pretty happy with them.

We had a terrible experience here. They were really bad.

We had a terrible experience here. They were really bad. The management staff was not good, and was extremely rude. I never once got a correct bill. Even cleaning after messes and accidents could take a week or more. If you are going to put a loved one here, you need to keep a close eye and advocate for your loved one.

The staff is very friendly

The staff is very friendly at Brookdale Neese Road Woodstock . The value is pretty good here. They could probably use a little more activities. Mom is in memory care and I really like the staff there. I've had some trouble with them doing her laundry. I've had to remind them several times to do it.

Looked like a nice place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community, but all of the Brookdale properties I saw looked very nice.

Very nice and clean property, but cost is too high for us.

Enjoyed my visit with Steph...

Enjoyed my visit with Stephanie. Very nice facility. 2nd on the list.

Nice looking community

We toured this location when we were looking into options for our loved one. This is one of the two Emeritus facilities that we toured in the area, and both of them looked very nice. I liked the layout of this one a bit more, the facility was all on one level and would be much easier for our loved one to navigate. This was our second choice, and we would have gone with this one had a spot not opened up at the last minute at the one we liked slightly more.

They were awful!!

The bathroom floor was rarely cleaned. The staff had bad attitudes and very low morale. The food was terrible - fried, greasy, covered in congealed gravy. Management is ineffective and the staff reflects it. Although assured by the manager that staff members who demonstrated egregious behavior had been dismissed, they were not. Residents were literally in tears, because they were rushed through their meals and then the meals were taken away from them before they could finish. The residents were really afraid of the staff, because they often said "don't complain or say anything, they will make it worse for you if you do." It broke my heart not to be able to take them all with me when we got our loved one out of there ASAP!

Visited, loved the building...

Visited, loved the building, cafeteria, social areas, but did not like the rooms.

Variety of good food

It is located in close proximity of our home so it makes it convenient for our family. They have a wide variety of food and each meal we have tasted was very good. We were at a different community before and it seems that Emeritus does a little less when it comes to care services.

Beautiful, sunny open space...

Beautiful, sunny open spaces. A coffee shop, outdoor garden and TONS of activities. Friendly, relaxed people going and doing.

Absolutely LOVED this place! Director...

Absolutely LOVED this place! Director was wonderful & patient & answered all my questions. VERY informative!!! They even had a frame on an easel saying "Welcome to the tour from everyone at Terraces of Woodstock" with photos of the residents. It was a wonderful touch. Small things like that are impressive for first time visitors! It made me feel welcomed.

Running special for one bedrooms $229...

Running special for one bedrooms $2295, normally $3,295. They have four levels of care, 1st level is $325, and that is doubled for level 2 and again for level 3 and so on

We are proud to be a part of the Woodstock community. This area was chosen for its quiet and relaxed atmosphere and for its close proximity to churches, shopping and medical facilities.

Brookdale at Woodstock is a Personal Care Community with a caring, safe and secure, home-like environment for its residents. Unlike a nursing home, Brookdale at Woodstock provides supervision in an elegant setting with the highest level of care for its seniors who are either still independent or require differing levels of care.

Brookdale at Woodstock is staffed with professionally trained caregivers, selected for their knowledge, compassion and understanding of our residents needs. Each apartment is carefully designed to encourage independent living, while providing 24-hour care and assistance with daily living activities.

The caring attention, along with the many activities that meet social, recreational and spiritual needs, will enable our residents to build friendships and stability. We welcome you to discover our tastefully decorated home and grounds and to join us in fulfilling our vision—to provide a home that our residents can feel and call their own.

Woodstock is a city located in Cherokee County in the state of Georgia. Woodstock is made up of around 24,000 residents and was originally a stop on the Louisville and Nashville Railroads when it was founded. Woodstock is considered a part of the Greater Atlanta Metropolitan Area.

City Information

Woodstock is a suburb of the Greater Atlanta Metropolitan Area and is home to about 24,000 people.

- Walkability Score: 65, meaning that many errands can be done without the use of a vehicle

- Average Age in the Zip Code: 33.5

- Senior Housing Facilities in the Zip: Hearthside Towne Lake (Independent Living Community Aged 62+), Merrill Gardens at Woodstock (Independent/Assisted Living & Alzheimer's Care), Camellia Place (Assisted Living & Alzheimer Care), Brookdale Neese Road Woodstock (Assisted Living/Alzheimer's Care), & Benton House Woodstock (Assisted Living/Alzheimer's Care)

- Average Weather Info: Temperatures vary between 45 and 82 degrees. The most precipitation occurs in August with 5.28 inches falling.

- Veteran's Facilities: Georgia Department of Veteran Services (Veterans Affairs Department), Marietta Vet Center (Veterans Affairs Department), VA Southeast Network (Veterans Affairs Department), Georgia Department Veteran Services (Veteran's Affairs Department), VA Health Eligiblity Center (Veterans Affairs Department), & American Legion (Veterans Affairs Department)

Transportation

Woodstock, Georgia is a suburb of a large city in Atlanta, so there are plenty of ways to get around for everyone. You will always be able to get where you need to go.

- Buses: The community of Woodstock is serviced by the Canton/Woodstock Xpress GA line of buses.

- Trains: Woodstock has a contractor called the Train Installation that builds railroads. The Georgia Northeastern Railroad runs through the nearby town of Marietta, Georgia.

- Taxis: Taxis operating in Woodstock include the Friendly Taxi, Local Taxi, Woodstock Cab Company, A Reliable Limo & Transport Service, Ashley Limousine, Top Hat Limousine Inc., Atlas Taxicabs, Acworth Woodstock Kennesaw Airport Taxi, Taxi & Services LLC., Braves Taxi, Rabbit Airport Car Service, Hari Limousine & Taxi Services, ATL Economic Limo & Transportation, Futura Taxi, & Victory Cab Company

- Ride Shares: Ride Share is available at the Woodstock Park-n-Ride at His Hands Church. Both Lyft and Uber are established in Woodstock as well to provide other ride-share options.

Health & Safety

Being near Atlanta provides the Woodstock area with a variety of hospitals and medical centers for the health care needs of residents. Woodstock, Georgia is one of the safer cities in state to live in.

- Hospitals in the Area: WellStar Kennestone Imaging Center at Towne Lake, Physicians Express Care at Towne Lake, Northside Hospital Inc., Woodstock Family Practice & Urgent Care, Northside Hospital Cherokee, Resurgens Orthopedics, North Atlanta Primary Care, WellStar Kennestone Hospital, & Wellstar North Fulton Hospital

- Crime Rate in Woodstock: On a scale of 1 to 100 (1 being low) Woodstock, Georgia is a 15. the average US city is a 34.

Sports & Leisure

Being a suburb of a big city like Atlanta provides plenty of amenities and pastimes to the people living in the area. Whether you like shopping, eating out, movie theaters, or other forms of entertainment, there is sure to be something for you to do in Woodstock.

- Clothes Shopping Nearby: Brooklyn's, Dress Up, Old Navy, Branches Boutiques, Urban Renewal Woodstock, Banana Republic, Kid to Kid, The Gifted Ferret, Southern Local, Spirited Boutiques, Fashion Cupcake, Lane Bryant, House & Harden Boutique, Southeast Swimwear, Madisonn Avenue, Target, Your Turn Kids, Saks OFF 5th, & Columbia Sportswear Outlet Store

- Grocery Stores: Mi Favorita Mexican Store, Kroger, Sprouts Farmers Market, the Butcher's Market, ALDI, Leaning Ladder, Walmart Supercenter, Publix Supermarket - The Centre at Woodstock, Target, Walmart Supercenter, Nature's Corner Market, Super Marcedo La Villa, Publix Supermarkets - Villages Shoppes of East Cherokee, ALDI, & Publix Supermarkets - Rose Creek Shopping Center

- Restaurants: Freight Kitchen & Tap, Century House Tavern, Salt Factory Pub - Woodstock, Tuscany Italian Restaurant, La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant, Vingenzo's, Pure Taqueria, Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza & Grill Ipp's Pastaria & Bar, Semper Fi Bar & Grill, Monterrey Mexican Restaurant, J. Miller's Smokehouse, Taste of Italy, J. Christopher's, Magnolia Thomas Restaurant, Izumi Restaurant, Tacos & Beer Mexican Restaurant, Habanero's Taqueria, Chick-a-Filet, & Madlife Sage & Studios

- Movie Theaters: Cherokee 16 Cinemas & Movie Tavern

- Libraries: Woodstock Public Library, Rose Creek Public Library, & Sequoyah Regional Libraries

- Senior-Friendly Salons: The Wild Orchid Salons, Salon Gloss & Spa, Oasis Hair Salon, Studio 21 Hair Salon LLC, Salon Spa Vanessa, A New Creation Salon, Crowning Glory Salon, Vany's Hair Salon, New Image Hair Studio, SmartStyle Hair Salon, & Bijou Salon & Spa

- Attractions: Old Rope Mill Park, Elm Street Cultural Arts Village, Hobgood Park, Dupree Park, Mountasia, Carl Harrison Park, J.B. Owens Park, Zuckerman Museum of Art, Catch Air, JJ Biello Park, "Skip" Wells Park, Sweat Mountain Park, Sandy Planes Park, Hickory Trails Park, Cherokee Recreation & Parks, J&S Amusement Services