The Waterford at Hidden Lake - Canton, GA

Best of all so far. Met [Name removed] and toured the Memory Care area. Pricing in our range but have one more tour on Tuesday the 20th

Our Aunt is Thriving

We are so very pleased with the memory care here, there are always two staff members on duty and we feel that our Aunt is safe and secure and she is thriving here. She has a semi-private room and she and her roommate have become buddies. There is a nice private dining area and they keep everything nice and clean. I would definitely recommend a tour of this community.

Not right for us!

This was more of a nursing home than a home. It just did not have that home like feeling we were looking for. The staff was excellent and gave a wonderful tour. Just it did not provide his own apartment and the privacy.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Hidden Lake is a beautiful facility with great outside scenery overlooking the lake. Staff here are so kind and loving to my mother that has been living there since 2014. I am very pleased to recommend the community to any one I meet. I have since referred my friend that moved her mother in last Fall and her mother loves it there

I liked The Waterford!

I thought this community looked clean and well maintained. The staff were very nice and knowledgeable. We did get a chance to try the food and it was

Review of The Waterford at Hidden Lake - Canton, GA

This is a very nice facility and I have had an informal tour.

Don't Do It

If you love your family member Do not let them live at Hidden Lakes. It was a good place in the beginning. But since selling out to Capital Sr. Living it has went downhill. The management is awful. The treat the staff bad, so therefore all the good workers have left. You can walk into the place on the weekend and there is noone to assist you. [removed] And that is just the tip of the iceburg. All your family member will be is a number and when they die they will be replaced by someone else. They will tell you what they think you want to hear and then do something completely different or nothing at all.

Newcomer

Just moved in. The staff has been very helpful and pleasant. The room is so spacious. Facility is beautiful.

Newcomer

My first impression was based on the website. The photos were excellent. The initial visit was not disappointing. The rooms are spacious, and the facility blends well with the surroundings. The staff has been extremely helpful in making the transition a positive move. There is always immediate response to any need. It is encouraging to see sincere caring, happy attitudes and smiles on the staff.

Poor management

Understaffed and undercleaned

Do not recommend!

I would not recommend this facility to anyone. It has been mismanaged from the start. There is not enough staff on hand to care for the residents' needs. The care givers are asked to do everything. They don't have enough time to actually care for the residents! The housekeeping has gone by the wayside. Always an excuse why something is not taken care of.

Housekeeping is an issue for the apartments.

Not my favorite

I lived here for a time, and while it was a nice looking community I didn't find it a very comfortable place to live. I had to live in a shared room, which was certainly not ideal for me. I also had a lot of trouble with their medication service, it never really got to working smoothly before I moved elsewhere.

The staff here is really good. Its pretty reasonable price and the care services are great. I dont think I could choose anything else beside this place.

I am very disappointed overall

I am very disappointed overall, some things have improved, but the beginning was horrible. It's brand new so it's very clean. The staff isn't allowed to communicate with family, only management is allowed to communicate with the family. It seems like I hear something different depending on who I talk to. It was brand new and stunningly beautiful and everyone was smiling, when we first toured. The building sells itself. There is more to good care than just a beautiful facility. I don't have the peace of mind I would like.

Love it

We searched a while before finding Hidden Lake and we're very impressed. The cost vs. the type of environment were the best we found. The staff is very helpful, the place is new and clean. There are some snags because everyone is new, but overall it's been great. I would be great if they did more outings (like weekly shopping to the near by Publix and Kroger). Mom complains about some of the means, saying there is too much salad and not much choice.

Highly Recommended

My husband was diagnosed with end stage liver disease and put on hospice care. I work and was unable to care for him at home. I called A Place for Mom and was immediately helped by Melissa Simpson. She found Hidden Lake Assisted Living. The entire staff of Hidden Lake is amazing! I have been truly blessed to have found them to take care of my husband Rob. I especially would like to give my heartfelt thanks to Sara, Karen and Brian. They have made this difficult time for me much easier.