Savannah Grand of Sarasota - Sarasota, FL

FOOD ?

ABSOLUTELEY THE WORST FOODI I ever ATE !

Very disappointing. Reminded me of a traditional nursing home of old.

Mom's improved quality of life

Nice rooms, good staff, great food. My 93 year old mother loves it.

Love all around!!!

Everyone loves each other at Savannah Grand. The way the staff loves and cares for the residence, the residents look after the staff. Its adorable to see how they make sure they the staff is ok and as happy as they are. This is just a spectacular place.

Just to be in the presence of the residence and staff is an amazing feeling. The warmth, compassion and happiness just brings smiles to anyone that walks through the door. As a caregiver visiting, I am also treated like a queen. It does not matter who you are. Everyone is treated like royalty, dignity, love and compassion. I am telling everyone I know about Savannah Grand. To every family member looking for Assisted Living, please come here. You will sleep well at night knowing you are in the care of these wonderful, loving, compassionate people who love what they do and put their heart and soul making sure every resident is safe, special and most importantly loved and cared for. God Bless Savannah Grand!!! Remarkable job they do!!!!!!

LOOK NO FURTHER... THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!

If EVERYONE in Sarasota knew about Savannah Grand, all the assisted living facilities would be out of business. This place is pure LOVE and COMPASSION! The staff and the residents love one another. This isn't just a job for them. This is about love and care and each person that works for this business demonstrates their true being by giving their outpouring of love to each of these residents. I have never seen residents smile so much in any facility like I have at Savannah Grand. The Best of the BEST is right here! They welcome everyone with open arms. Anyone that enters the home of Savannah Grand is FAMILY! It's the absolute BEST Place to BE!

God Bless Savannah Grand!

From the moment you set foot into the doors of Savannah Grand, you are immediately part of their FAMILY! The SUPERB Customer Service and Outstanding CARE that is provided here is nothing that I have ever seen in! The Residents are just GLOWING! They are happy, laughing, and most importantly, taken care of. Everyone needs to KNOW if you want your family member to be cared for and happy and truly loved this is the place to send them! God is Blessing the Residents and Staff at this community with love and care like you have not ever seen! This is the place to be! God Bless Savannah Grand!!!!

The Best In Sarasota!!!

Hands down the BEST Assisted Living in Sarasota! From the moment I walked in, I was immediately impressed by the friendliness, warmth and compassion of the staff. I have never seen Residents so happy at any facility such as this. They are extremely taken care of. I am referring everyone I know to Savannah Grand! They know what care and compassion is!!!!

Savannah Grand

I love Savannah Grand! Whenever I go to Savannah Grand, I am greeted with friendly smiles and a Warm homey feeling! The residents all seem very happy!

A beautiful place to call home.

Savannah Grande is a beautiful place to call home. The staff is very welcoming. The facility is a lovely setting. It's not one of these huge complexes. Because of the size it has a more intimate feeling.

'Love savannah grande.'

I am a caregiver who works at right at home. I have spent the last almost 6 mths. Working with one of our clients that lives at savanna grande. From the first day I arrived here, I have felt so welcome . Everyone who works here are so friendly, and even though I was essentially an outsider here, they have always made me feel welcomed and at home . The thing I like best about here is that the whole atmosphere of the place screams 'YOU ARE WELCOME AND WANTED HERE' even the director of the facility is so laid back,and friendly. She ACTUALLY COME OUT OF HER OFFICE, and socializes with the residents. They also have a great activities director who comes up to visit residents who are bedridden, and there are plenty of great activities every day. The residents are treated wonderful by the staff, who work tirelessly to cater to their every need! Another thing I like is that they allow dogs here to live with the residents, and they have therapy dogs that come to visit, which I feel is a very much needed thing for the residents. If I had to be in an facility, it would be here, because it is a down to earth and comfortable laid back atmosphere! !!

A smart, beautiful and caring person and her name is Tracy

I have known [Removed] since she was a child. She has always been loving and caring. Always been close to her mom, dad and brothers. She has grown to a smart and beautiful young lady. Your agency is very lucky to have [Removed] in your employ.

Excellence

Savannah Grand has created a very special environment. The staff is very caring and knowledgeable. They make sure everyone is treated as part of one big happy family. I know [Removed] [Removed] always has something nice to say about everyone. She is very helpful always smiling.

Key is staff

For someone that needs total care and can afford it, this place is a hidden treasure. The caring staff is the key. Not only did I see it with the residents but the caring for each other as a staff team!

A place whose staff genuinely cares about its residents. That is exactly what you will find at Savanah Grand.

This is a great facility with a superb staff.

Staff

Extremely friendly and welcoming the staff and residents. They also welcome anyone coming in.

This is a wonderful facility!

Just a Happy Place

Whenever I speak with my friend, she can't stop praising the wonderful care and services she receives at Savannah Grand. Most important to her is the fine dining and delicious selections. Thanks so much for making my dear friend sooo Happy!

Great place.

Great place. And compassionate staff.

ALF review

It's the best! Small personal individualized clean and staff are wonderful

A Great Place To Be

If you are looking for a beautiful place to be in later years you couldn't find anything better. Clean, friendly, caring, social, engaging are just some of the ways thus facility cares for its residents. With regular programs, shopping trips, games and a great quality of life, Savannah Grand is heads above the rest

Best Place to Live for Assisted Living

On more than a few occasions, I had the opportunity to visit with the residents at Savannah Grand of Sarasota, FL. My visits were for a Book Club review, Talent Show, and just sitting and Chatting with the residents. Each and every time, it was a wonderful experience. I was amazed to see how happy and satisfied the residents were with where they lived and how well they were taken care of. It was a real joy to see that the staff knew so much about each of their residents, and catered to their needs and wants, and did it with so much pleasure.
Never have I witnessed this kind of care and concern with an Assisted Living Facility. Congratulations to the residents for picking such a wonderful place to live. To the Staff, you all should be proud of your accomplishments. You are truly Angels doing the Lord's work, and the wind beneath your residents wings.

You really do get treated like Royalty here!!!

As soon as you enter the building, the world changes with love and care. I am treated like a King and my Family and Friends are also treated like Royalty. We are all loved and cared for immensely. The entire staff are incredibly passionate, well trained and they notice every detail. They are truly the Angels that watch over us. The food is so delicious and the staff will go out of their way to make sure everything came out to your satisfaction. There is plenty to do with all of the activities keeping us busy, a constant smiling face from our Marketing Gal, our wonderful Nurse who really helps train the staff and guides the staff and the Executive Director puts her heart and soul into all of us and everything she does to make sure we are all happy and cared for. This is the BEST Place to Live!!!!!!!!!!!

Savannah Grandeur!

I recently had the opportunity to visit Savannah Grand. I was so impressed! It is a welcoming and friendly environment not only to the visitors but to the residents as well. The staff treats their residents like family. That was beautiful to see. The tour was given by Tracy, a bubbly and smiley staff member who acknowledged every resident by name as we walked through the facility, and she introduced me to everyone all along the way too.

The entertainment was also impressive. Activities range from games, happy hour, local talent within the community, seasonal activities. They really have it all covered. It is such a wonderfully welcoming facility. Savannah Grand lives up to their motto treating their residents like royalty!

Greatfull Heart

Having lived at Savannah Grand for nearly four years, I felt compelled to share with others the wonderful experiences here that has enhanced my life in these later years. The friendships that have developed with so many living here, including the outstanding staff that understands the needs of elderly. Besides the many programs and activities, my apartment is so comfortable and yes, I enjoy every meal so lovingly prepared by our chef. I could never say enough kind things except to so thank you to all the Grand people.

Review of Savannah Grand of Sarasota - Sarasota, FL

My 88 year old blind disabled Mother was given a formal eviction notice fall 2015 ([Removed]) the reason given was that they needed the money so they were raising her rent by 800.00 per month. Mother had picked this facility because they accepted the Community Diversion program which she may need someday.She had meet the 3 yrs. qualification plus met the financial criteria.(after they raised her rent she would need the program to help pay her rent. They( current administer) stated that they were no longer honoring mother s current residential contract also were no longer accepting any Medicaid funds. Mother paid her final months rent( 2 500) and I promptly found a new assisted living facility which has a locked in her rate for life. Thank God! They also know how to treat the elderly. Meanwhile [Removed] along with a collection agency has been sending Mother I demands for 4 500.00 cleaning fees etc. At first I thought it was a joke but they have persisted. Mother s only income is Social Security disability. She is physically disabled but in all other ways of sound mind mangers her own life. Please do what you can to help this business treat mother other seniors honestly fairly. Unfortunately currently they appear to be taking advantage of our elderly and in this case my mother.

A wonderful place for my mom!

This Community and their Staff are by far the best in Sarasota. It is small, quaint, cozy and so friendly. My mom loves it and that's all that matters!

Lovely place for my mom to call home.

Savannah Grand on Beneva Road is a wonderful assisted living facility my mom has been living in for the past 18 months. I find it to be a caring environment, one in which the staff is warm, helpful and truly interested in the well being of those who reside there. I travel frequently and the staff does an excellent job of keeping me up to date on my mom's daily activities and health. They are quick to call with any changes to my mom's condition, noting if she needs extra attention or additional doctor's care. They also make an effort to celebrate holidays and events in a fun and festive way, and provide upbeat entertainment on a regular basis for everyone. I'm truly fortunate to have found this lovely environment my mom can call home.

Savannah Grand, offering gracious retirement assisted living is located in prestigious South Sarasota, Florida. The assisted living community in Sarasota is adjacent to the Beneva Road main entrance of the impressive Palmer Ranch residential community. It is an elegant yet affordable assisted living residence minutes from I-75, and the beautiful sandy white beaches of the West Coast.

As you enter the lobby you are immediately looking through lovely draped, sun-filled large windows that overlook the central courtyard. Around the corner is “Grand Central” where the Activities Coordinator always has something fun taking place.

With a variety of activities designed to engage each and every resident, the possibilities are endless at Savannah Grand. There is something for everyone to enjoy. Join a morning stretch and flex class, compete in a game of bridge, or wind down the day with an evening performance. We are a Sarasota pet friendly assisted living community, tell us about your pet!

The main dining room offers three meals per day in an elegant restaurant-style setting. Residents enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner while socializing with friends. Just off the dining room is the “Bow-Bay” living room offering a cozy setting where residents spend time enjoying a cup of coffee with a neighbor or reading a great novel in front of the fireplace. Large bay windows are throughout the community presenting a beautiful view from nearly every area.

Savannah Grand has it all! But don’t let the elegant décor fool you. The residents will be the first to say that the community represents a true Sarasota retirement lifestyle with comfort throughout.

Whether relaxing in the quaint lobby or comfortable living room, mingling with new residents at a chocolate fountain social, or joining a live entertainment performance… Savannah Grand offers an abundance of opportunities for any lifestyle.

At Savannah Grand of Sarasota, hospitality is the primary focus of all emp