Saratoga Grove - Downers Grove, IL

Saratoga Grove - Downers Grove, IL has yet not published prices.

• Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Full-time Activity Director

Do not go here!

I had to move my wife out of here quickly. In the memory care department if someone has a fit they send them away so that they can get more medication. The staff also did not know how to take care of my wife and her needs. We both just did not feel comfortable here at all. They even told me that I needed to pay another nurse to come in and take care of her. I felt that was what I'm paying you guys for. It was a bad experience to say the least.

Saratoga Grove

Dear family member, we certainly sympathize with how difficult Alzheimer’s Disease has made life for you and your wife. It is a terrible disease that often makes people feel powerless. While there is no cure for the disease, the Memory Care program at Saratoga Grove is specially designed to accommodate the effects and make life as meaningful as possible for patients and their families. We sincerely hope the community we recommended to you will be able to provide the safety your wife deserves and the peace of mind you deserve.

Helpful and Friendly

They really just have very helpful and very friendly staff members working there at the Saratoga Grove and they have always answered any and all of the questions that I have had. It is a top-rated facility.

very nice place while she was there

Saratogo Grove was a very nice place while she was there. The facility was expensive, which is the same every where I guess. I think it was pretty good. A couple of times we had to clean her room but overall the cleanliness was good. Overall it was a good experience considering the bad situation.

It was nice and a lovely facility.

This was one of the places we considered when we were looking. It was nice and a lovely facility. This just wasn't a great fit for our grandma, mostly due to personality. We just couldn't picture her walking around and enjoying herself there.

Review of Saratoga Grove Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Downers Grove, IL

Very friendly place and clean. I feel a studio would not be big enough for my mom. She would like to have a small kitchen area too. This place is 25 years old and they keep it looking good.

At Saratoga Grove, you can retain your independence and individuality. Meet new friends. Explore new hobbies. All while knowing that other levels of care are available on campus if you ever need them — assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, or long-term skilled nursing.

Our beautifully landscaped and wooded campus is surrounded by a residential neighborhood. Our retirement apartments are affordable, private, and maintenance-free.

Call, email, or visit our website for more information.