Sapphire @ Applewood - Salem, OR

Wonderful Experience!!

My mother has recently moved into this community and so far we are pleased with the care that she is receiving from this place. The staff where very helpful upon move in and have taken the time to get to know her on a personal level. She is really liking her apartment and all of the amenities that it came with. Overall she is pleased and that is what is most important.

Excellent

Great and caring staff. Reasonable rates and the facility is clean and comfortable.

A very nice place

I am very happy with the community. I like the community very much. Alot of great activities are offered here. I have made some good friends here. The food is good and appealing. I would recommend this community to others.

Applewoo Retirement

I enjoy living here very much. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. Also, all of the other tenants are lovely people. The staff works very hard to accommodate all of the tenants needs. They provide room service, have a van to take tenants where they need to go locally and are always there to give support and assistance whenever needed.

We Love It Here

We absolutely love it here, they are caring for us very well. Everybody has been very welcoming and kind. It is a very clean community, they keep the facility very nice. The staff has been great, they are always willing to help. They do offer great activities and nice food. I've had one problem and that are there is no covered parking. Other than that we love it here. I would recommend it.

Everyone was nice and it was clean, but just a little too casual.

Everyone was nice and it was clean, but just a little too casual. I saw people walking around in their pajamas and didn't want her to get in that habit.

Lots to offer for the price

The manager Lisa Wagner was very friendly and helpful, she is one of the reason we decided to move to this community. They offer a variety of services for the price they are charging. The location of the property is close to my family. We are very excited to move into the community. Overall it is just a very good community.

Applewood is an active independent retirement “lifestyle,” which offers private apartment living. We are conveniently located off I-5, only minutes from Lancaster Mall and many medical facilities. Our homelike atmosphere and three meals daily are sure to tempt anyone. Each apartment has a kitchenette with sink, refrigerator, wall-to wall carpeting, private bath and individual climate control system. Excursions and a calendar of many varied activities are available for your enjoyment. Our “lifestyle” allows for delightful companionship and socialization. We also offer a Retreat package.