The Springs at Sunnyview - Salem, OR

The Springs at Sunnyview

My mother lives at The Springs of Sunnyview, and so far, it has been a great experience. The food is excellent, and the staff is very helpful. They are knowledgeable, caring, and seem very capable of giving my mother the care she needs. The place is clean and well-maintained, and they have a good array of activities, live entertainment, and trips to keep the residents busy. I would definitely recommend the community to others.

SpringsLiving Communications

Thank you for choosing The Springs at Sunnyview to care for your mother! We are so pleased to hear that she is settling in well. We appreciate your recommendation and your kind words about our staff. With gratitude, The Springs Living

A great community

The staff at this community are committed to their jobs and are happy there. There are a lot of long term employees and they are quick to help in anyway they are able to. The food is very good and the community is well taken care of. They offer daily activities and I would recommend this community.

SpringsLiving Communications

We are honored that you have chosen The Springs at Sunnyview; we are so happy you are enjoying our community. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. With gratitude, The Springs Living

Could not be happier!!

I absolutely love my new living environment. I have really enjoyed the many activities they offer as well as making new friends with the other residents. I have no complaints about the food, and really enjoy the dessert they serve after dinner. The staff have been nothing but wonderful to me since I moved in and have made me feel very welcomed in my new community.

SpringsLiving Communications

Welcome to The Springs Living family! We are so happy you are enjoying our community. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. With gratitude, The Springs Living

A fantastic place to be

When you walk in the door you feel like this is a place to live. Some of these facilities feel like a place to wait out the rest of your life, but this facility is like a resort. The staff is friendly and they get to know each person personally. They become friends with the residents and have lunch with them. The food is fantastic. We had a mother daughter day. My mother is just really happy there. I feel like I know people there very well. This is just a fantastic place to be.

SpringsLiving Communications

We are honored that you chose The Springs at Sunnyview to care for your mother. We strive to build communities where people enjoy living, and are delighted that this has been your experience. With gratitude, The Springs Living

very well pleased

I am very well pleased with my stay at The Springs at Sunnyview. They have had really excellent awesome entertaining activity programs with local music groups, trips to museums, and such like. The food quality is good for the most part but can certainly improve. Sometimes there are things on the main menu I do not care for as much and some of the cooks need to be educated on nutrition, but they do have an alternative menu you can order from. I am very careful with what I eat, watching out for all the junk that often gets in our food.

SpringsLiving Communications

We are honored that you chose to make The Springs at Sunnyview your home. We are working hard on our dining program, and hope that you will see improvement soon, if you are not already! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. With gratitude, The Springs Living

pretty nice

The staff is really very friendly, outgoing, and helpful. They could work a little on maintenance. All in all though The Springs at Sunnyview is pretty nice.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! With gratitude, The Springs Living

Very Nice Place

The Springs was a very nice place but they were a little more expensive and also a little smaller than some other places we looked at. My mom wanted larger place that offered more activities and outings.

Our friendly staff welcomes you to The Springs at Sunnyview where you’ll find the perfect setting for relaxation, security, healthy living, and fun. Casual, independent senior living allows you to leave the chores to us while you enjoy laughter with friends over a game of billiards, explore our well-maintained walking paths, or sip your morning coffee overlooking a colorful garden. Get around using our scheduled transportation services for appointments, shopping, entertainment and outings. And, because we understand the camaraderie of pets, they are welcome as well.

While The Springs at Sunnyview is all about independent living, we offer assisted living and memory care through our sister property, The Woods at Willowcreek, just two minutes away. As your needs change, you can continue to enjoy the amenities and enrichment of modern retirement living, and support of compassionate professionals who will see to your physical, emotional and social wellness.

The Springs at Sunnyview is conveniently located near Lancaster Mall in NE Salem and is a delightful place to live life to the fullest while you leave home maintenance, yard work, and other daily chores to us! You’ll have your own fully equipped kitchen, but you’re always welcome in our dining room with chef-prepared meals and flexible dining hours. When The Springs at Sunnyview becomes your home, you’ll also have access to our well equipped, private gathering areas, perfect for special family events such as birthdays and anniversaries.