Wilshire Place - Lubbock, TX

Wilshire Place - Lubbock, TX has yet not published prices.

Friendly and welcoming staff and residents. One BR was a nice size, with a full-size fridge and more storage than I have seen in some other communities’ floor plans. Overall, however, the room was drab and could use some updating and polishing. Beautiful artwork in the hallways.

Wonderful!

It was wonderful! It would have been my choice had I been able to afford it. It was going to be $4200 a month and it was just totally out of my price league.

Wilshire Place Senior Living is an active adult community located in Lubbock, Texas. Our community features full service Assisted Living and Memory Care. We are situated on 68 acres and offer 72 units of senior living apartments. At Wilshire Place, we have taken great care and pride in developing our Assisted Living model with an emphasis on the unique and simplified way of living. The key to "Hassle Free Living” is accomplished by implementing a master plan where security, wellness, dining and congregating with family and friends are an everyday occurrence. Along with this we have gone to extraordinary lengths to create a place with endless possibilities not just for today, but for the future. Family members and friends gain peace of mind knowing their loved ones reside where dignity and respect are cornerstones of this unique community.