“Our team is dedicated to delighting our residents by truly getting to know them and ensuring that we are taking care of their needs.” Raider Ranch is West Texas' only resort-style gated community for those age 55 plus, featuring 24-hour security, maintenance-free living and unparalleled services and amenities. Located on a 30-acre landscaped and gated area, the community is conveniently located near Canyon West Shopping Center, north of Marsha Sharp Freeway and Milwaukee Avenue.

Raider Ranch’s 22,000 square foot Clubhouse features its own day spa, on-site banking, Starbucks Coffee Bar, Internet café, indoor lap pool, Athletic Club, private dining room, media room with theater-style seating, Bin 55 full-service bar and bistro-style restaurant. Our dining services feature convenient restaurant-style dining with regional menu items, and our lovely wait staff is always ready to take your order with a smile and a delightful choice.

Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with private balconies, nine-foot ceilings, gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, ceramic tile, ceiling fans and walk-in closets. Our Villa Homes feature spacious nine-foot ceilings, crown molding, granite bathroom countertops, raised ceilings, full gourmet kitchens with Whirlpool appliances. And you won’t have to worry about home maintenance, lawn care or chores. Our staff takes care of all that for you, leaving you time to pursue your interests.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular programs include mind aerobics, Forever Fit, “Mix & Mingle,” “Your Story Continues Here,” and many themed monthly events.

Residents here are respected as individuals and encouraged to live life more meaningfully. Call us today to find out more.

Theft Problems

My mother has lived at Raider Ranch for two years and has had her internet cut off twice. It has taken us multiple phone calls to get the director to fix the issue. At the first of this year my mother had her jewelry [Removed] from her room. Raider Ranch has no security cameras in the hallways so there was no way to see who had gone into her apartment unauthorized. The director said he would talk to the staff about the problem put never did. VERY DISAPPOINTED about security and the staff's concern for the residents.

Allison Vanderford

We are sorry for the issues that your mother has had with her internet services. As all of our residents are aware, we have had some serious issues with our cable/internet/phone provider for most of this year. After a major network outage on there end in February they have worked to ensure all residents were receiving the services they are signed up for. Internet services were disconnected for several apartments by them without consulting us. The services were resumed as soon as we learned of the issue. This has been a major source of agitation for all of us.
Raider Ranch has assisted in the search for the missing jewelry and regret that it has not been located yet. Management had a meeting with employees regarding safety and security of residents belongings and the importance of looking out for other people in our community as well. Raider Ranch is committed to hiring and retaining great employees and do as much due diligence in the hiring process as possible. We take the care and services for our residents very seriously and work to resolve issues as quickly as possible. Your mom is such an integral part of our community and such a sweet lady, which makes this issue even harder for all of us.

Not Small Enough

I got see the community with a very awesome lady. She spent so much time showing me the place. However it was too big and not homey enough. There were elevators and the too many resident in the dining room. I felt she would be intimidated and overwhelmed.

Memory care facility

My mother was in the memory care unit with Alzheimer's. She turned out to be a difficult and challenging resident due to her behavioral issues. [removed] and his staff took excellent care of her. I spend a considerable amount of time there and got to know the staff and some of the residents and was always touched by the tender care they provided to the residents . Our family will always be grateful for the tender care they provided her during this difficult time.

Worth taking a tour

This community has nurses on staff and the people I met were nice. They have a swimming pool and beautician on site along with various other amenities. They seem to keep the community clean.

Wonderful Tour

This is a wonderful community, and I had a very good tour of it. Everyone was a very kind, and friendly. It was one of my top picks for my father. The staff was friendly, and answered all my questions. Unfortunately they were not able to take my father in the condition he was in at the time.

This place has the worst upper management I've ever seen in my life. And especially your executive director or whatever he is in al is the worst and biggest [Removed] I've ever seen. Has no clue what he's doing and panics all the time.

Excellent Choice

We are impressed with the welcome The Bridge has given my sister. The staff is helping her with the difficult transition to the new apartment. She is already making her way back to her normal bouncy self. The accommodations and services are excellent and the cost is not exorbitant. We are grateful to have found Raider Ranch.

I would recommend Raider Ranch!!!

Mom has adjusted better than I could have hoped to living at Raider Ranch. I have not tried the food but she seems to like it ok. They offer choices and they even show the memory care residents food on a plate for them to decide instead of looking at a menu. The staff are considerate and the only small issue I have is waiting for one for them to let you in and out of the community. The community is clean and well maintained.

Review of Raider Ranch - Lubbock, TX

1) Waited already 4 or 5 years a front door. This is bad.
2) Repairs or replacement items are not taken care of within a reasonable time. Sometimes not at all.
3) This place is beginning to show need for replacements. Look around, wear or worn after several years.
4) Food menus need to be changed. Same selections - very few items added.

Review of Raider Ranch - Lubbock, TX

When I toured the facility, I was told my electricity would be paid - then four years later, they started charging for electricity for everyone. Members that were told at time they moved in they should have been grandfathered - just let new residents pay electricity and be told about adding electricity to the bill. Transportation was promised people when they move in - with over 300 people in complex -2 buses does not meet the demands for people going to doctors, shopping and events in town with 2 buses carrying 12 people each time - wait period is too long waiting on bus for them to be picked up and have people on time for appointments.

Review of Raider Ranch - Lubbock, TX

All things considered, I think Raider Ranch is a good place to be. I have lived here since 2009. My husband died after only 1 year at Raider Ranch, and we both enjoyed R.R. We were pioneers, having been among the first residents we have seen lots of progress.

Raider Ranch - Lubbock, TX

The best community with the best people -- we could not have picked a better place for our mom!

Raider Ranch - Lubbock, TX

I think it is a great place if you want your loved one to be loved, cared, and respected. The support that I have received here is amazing. It is good to know that they are behind me and have been supporting me in my journey. I am very grateful. Keep up the good work!

Review of Raider Ranch - Lubbock, TX

Food is great, activities great, especially the exercise classes 4x a week by a professional fitness trainer. The staff helps us when needed. We have weekly housekeeping. We are a big happy family - made many new friends.

Review of Raider Ranch - Lubbock, TX

I like Raider Ranch's friendliness and the activities with fellow residents. And I like the fact I can leave with a 60 day notice, not practiced in many retirement communities.

Review of Raider Ranch - Lubbock, TX

It is a nice, comfortable place where we all live. It is clean and safe. It is a gated community.

Review of Raider Ranch - Lubbock, TX

Great place to live. Its our home now and these are my friends. We have many activities always something to do.

Review of Raider Ranch - Lubbock, TX

More vehicles + drivers are needed to meet transportation needs, which is part of the package.
Housekeepers are given too little time to perform their duties well.
The 60 notice required before you can move out of Raider Ranch is highly resented by the residents. (perhaps 2 wks or even 30 days)

Raider Ranch Assisted Living- My Home

Raider Ranch is a wonderful place to retire to. The residents and staff make it feel like home and it is home for me. We love the acitivies; Wi Bowling, Bingo, and all the things they provide. Most of all we love the support and encouragement and teh atmosphere of care and concern. Its also beautiful and always clean and neat.

My Home

I love the community and have lived here for 4 years. I couldnt ask for a better place to live!

Raider Ranch Assisted Living

Raider Ranch is a beautiful place to live. Friendly staff and cargivers. Lots of choices for activities, delicious food, and plenty of exercise opportunities. Lots of good friends!

Best Place in Town

Its not home but its the best place in town. Food is good- the nurse in Assisted Living is so caring. They let me keep my dog too.

Very Satisfied- I like being here because it is a nice place. I get to keep my independence

Im my own boss

Enjoy Bingo- I have a choice to join or not join activities- no one bosses me around.

Everything seems great! The caregivers in Assisted Living are very helpful and caring. Keeps me from being on the floor.

Great

Great Facility!

Im very content. My daughter lives here in Lubbock and I am from Canyon.

Love it

Raider Ranch Assisted Living is great. I have lived here over 5 years!

Perfection

I think Raider Ranch is perfect

Assisted Living

Everyone is outstanding except the kitchen manager and he needs more training for the job or more skill.

Assisted Living

I have been very happy living here. The meals in Assisted Living were very good when I moved in here. I find it very difficult to eat most of what is served now. They must use the same recipe week after week and I have grown tired of eating the same thing. Calling a dish by a different name does not change what is cooked. Most of the food is hidden under sauce

Life at Raider Ranch

I have been a happy resident at Raider Ranch for three years. Before I decided on my future home I visited four independent living facilities. I was impressed with the beauty of the building, the decor of the furnishings and the attractive landscaping... all were important to me. There is much to do at Raider Ranch. There is a class of line dancing twice per week, four exercise classes a week, available swimming lessons, movies in the comfortable theater, or walk marathon and more.
I have made lovely friends and the living reminds me of my college dormitory days. There are many activities to keep us busy but if you wish, you may curl up with a good book from our library or slip into your room for a nap. There is excellent security here and the entire staff is very pleasant and friendly.
This is a happy place! Come see for yourself!

Lived here 4 years

I have been here 4 years and enjoyed it every minute. Good safe place to enjoy all the good help they have. I feel real safe and secure. I love all the activities, especially line dancing and swimming is so great.

Great

Good Food- Good Atmosphere- Good fellings about 99% of everything- A true people place- one big family

Wonderful

I enjoy this community as it has a lot to offer. Entertainment, sports, music, culture, etc. People are very friendly and helpful. The mediacl facilities and staff are exceptionally good. Maintenance is sadly lacking. We need lots of imporvement in this area.

Raider Ranch

Raider Ranch is a wonderful place to live. The workers and everyone that lives here are exceptionally nice.

Good Food

I looked all over and with the good food, I knew this was the place for me

My opinion

It is a good place to live. In my opinion when you dont want to take care of the yard and home, when you get older, or when you have health problems.

I like all services at Raider Ranch

Love Life

I love the T.L.C
Nothing is perfect in life but this living at the ranch is close

very Happy

I am very well satisfied with every service

Life at Raider Ranch is excellent

very courteous and efficient

Love it

I love it here. People are so nice and food is good. There are a lot of activities to participate in.

Raider Ranch

Raider Ranch has made me a wonderful home

Enjoy- Exceptional

Raider Ranch

I enjoy living at Raider Ranch. A friendly place. Well kept, clean. Our activities are adequate; food is good.

I enjoy it

I enjoy living in this community. I've made many friends. The people that work here are very nice and helpful. I would'nt trade it for any other place.

Very Good

Raider Ranch is too good!

Raider Ranch

This is a wonderful place for me, in that I lost my husband in June 2015. The residents were so caring and understanding. I have made many new friends here. The food is very good and there are many things to do.

Life at Raider Ranch

Food is excellent, lots of activities, staff and residents are friendly

RaiderRanch

Independent living is nice at Raider Ranch. The food is excellent and the services are above standard.

FRIENDLY, HELPFULL

Great place to live!

Surroundings and food are good

local staff is excellent. Facility is top notch

Current Resident

generally, excellent. sometimes management is loose- maintenance for apartment is little short of excellent. Facility maintenance is sometimes slow and insufficient

Raider Ranch is Great.

We've lived at Raider Ranch for five years and are continually amazed and please with new services we hadn't even known were available.

[removed] Due to my schedule, we can't eat very often at the restaurant, so our Raider Ranch meal expenses are low.

Happy!

I think Raider Ranch is the best retirement place in Lubbock. The staff is so welcoming and there is so much to offer in things to keep busy with. I have never seen so many things to keep busy with! When we decided on Independent Living activities was one of the key things we looked at and Stacy Acrey does an outstanding job keeping residents engaged and active. Her friendliness is outstanding and her care for the residents goes beyond measure. Lex Webster does a great job preparing the menu and has a great staff. We are just so happy to have chosen Raider Ranch.

We LOVE it here

Raider Ranch is so wonderful! You really wont find any options like it in the West Texas area. The residents and staff are so nice and have made my grandmother really feel at home. The food is better than what you will find in most restaurants and you do have a lot of options. My grandmother is always doing something fun, she even started line dancing again.

Facility is large and somewhat sterile. very hotel like. I don't think mom would enjoy this environment since she is from a rural farm setting. Was not impressed by the memory care unit activity going on but they did have other thnigs in the unit which seemed good like the hall stations.

Ashley Robertson

Thank you for taking the time to visit our wonderful community. While Raider Ranch prides itself as a Resort Style Community with luxury amenities, our family of residents are made up of very humble farmers, ranchers, educators, bankers, nurses, and so on. We welcome you to visit again to meet with our residents and learn their backgrounds. You will see that all are welcome with open arms.

We also understand Raider Ranch is not the smallest community, nor are we the largest. With size comes additional benefits that smaller sized communities will not be able to offer. Our resident’s benefit from an extensive restaurant style dining program, larger apartments, additional activities and outings, and so much more.

With our Memory Care Community, our residents have a very structured atmosphere that comes along with a very thorough activity calendar. So while you may have come during a quiet time or when other resident’s where on an outing- there are activities scheduled from early in the morning to late in the evening. Raider Ranch understand the benefits of activity and mental stimulation. We do everything in our power to ensure a higher quality of life for our residents. Please feel free to come back and visit at any time.

We would love to educate you on everything our community has to offer our residents. Better yet, ask our residents. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Raider Ranch was home

After looking all over Lubbock, we decided on Raider Ranch for my parents because they have so much to offer at a reasonable price. People assume they are expensive, but once you tour and learn everything that is included that other communities don't offer, then its really in line. We were looking for quality of life and wanted my parents to be active and enjoy all the amenities and social events while they still could. Raider Ranch became family and home! I have nothing bad to say about Raider Ranch!

Overall pretty good facility

Both of my parents have been residents here, it has been good for mom however my dad needed more care than they were able to give.

Not perfect

We didn’t have the best experience with Raider Ranch. My mother has a bit of dementia and we needed to move her. The nurses were great. We had some issues with the management. They forgot her medicine a couple of times as well.

We are really, very happy with them.

We are moving to the assisted living area, we were in the independent section before. I love the people here, and they have been wonderful helping us with my loved one. We are really, very happy with them. The rooms are a little on the small side though.

As far as everyday needs they are spot on. There are problems with laundry, she never seems to be wearing her own clothes. They say that they wash her laundry all separately. When I bring it up to the one on one staff they weren't very responsive. The nighttime staff is Johnny on the spot with letting me know what happened. They are excellent with the activities. I have seen a huge improvement in her cognitive function, since she has been there. The admit process, left us kind of on our own, they told us what room and sent us on our way. It would be nice if they had an orientation, for move in. We liked the location too. Trish Bossow at A Place For Mom was amazing, she put me back on solid ground, and gave me so much peace after the first contact.

Very good tour, seems a goo...

Very good tour, seems a good place. Will stay where we are for now, but good to have other choices in line.

Nice, New Facility

That is something that you have to be at a certain level of assisted living to fit. Dad required a little bit more care at that time. It was about the same distance from me as the one I chose but there was no level of care to graduate to.

Other than that it was very very nice and extremely clean. It's a new facility. It hasn't been here but 4 or 5 years so of course it's going to seem more pristine and new. I liked it. It felt more private, almost like a luxury hotel. The staff seemed to be really friendly there when I went to visit.

Too Expensive

It was just way out of my price league!

Don't care for the residents like they used to

It was good when she first moved in, she was there for about four years, but towards the end mostly it was inattention. The room wasn't being kept clean, she wasn't being attended to, they weren't making sure she was clean, it just goes on and on and on. We talked to them and they said they were working on it and things were going to get better but they didn't.
They had several changes in management companies. I think they were understaffed. They said they were assisted living but they really wanted people that were more independent.

Top Notch

This came in second. It's great. It's new and they have granite counter tops and a really big, full kitchen. They have an indoor pool and an outdoor pool and a hot tub. Raider Ranch is really top notch, it really is! This may sound silly but we didn't think we'd fit in there and it's a little more expensive.

hate the idea right now of one bedroo...

hate the idea right now of one bedrooom. And dont know if VA will help

NULL

NULL

too expensive, but very nice and seem...

too expensive, but very nice and seems to be a good fit

Min. care to total care. As more care...

Min. care to total care. As more care is needed cost will increase. Bring your own furniture. Restaurant style dining room with waiters. Menus and off menu options ie burgers and sandwiches. One time deposit fee refundable until you actually move in - Has senior financing options. Staff/resident ratio 2 RNs 4 care givers and Management staff for 65 residents. 5 Star Hotel atmosphere.