Plymouth Park Apartments - Plymouth, MI

I was very surprised and happy to have gone on my tour. The facility is better than I expected after reading all the comments about the apartments. I like the location it is in a safe looking area and the apartments them selves are very nice. I did lease an apartment for a year and I am looking forward to moving in.

Good Job Giving A Tour

After I had seen a different facility, they were not as bright and cheery inside and through the hallways. This community could use some brightening up. The apartment looked fine. Overall they definitely were not as comfortable to me. They did a nice job on the tour and they were very positive.

Bad Location!!

I took a tour of the Plymouth Park Apartments and i didn't like the location of it. It wasn't near any stores or other places. The staff that i met were attentive and my tour guide was very knowledgeable. They took me on a proper tour through the community overall, i thought it was clean but, didn't like the location.

Review of Plymouth Park Apartments - Plymouth, MI

Nice place. Not enough care for Mom.

very happy

I think it's very nice here at Plymouth Park Apartments. The food is real good. The people are real nice. I am very happy here. There is nothing that needs improving. The value is excellent. It has been a good experience at this facility.

Independent apartment livin...

Independent apartment living Pets

Excellent place to stay!

The apartments are very nice and the staff can not be beat. They are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this location to family and friends.

Very affordable, but dated interior. ...

Very affordable, but dated interior. No shuttle service, limited activities, no full-time activies director.

Utilities included, seems nice

Utilities included, seems nice

Loved this place

Loved this place

kind of really like this one and its ...

kind of really like this one and its location.

Life at Plymouth Park Apartments...filled with good times and good friends!

Plymouth Park Apartments offers independence, privacy, comfort and safety for active seniors who want the freedom to enjoy retirement without the responsibility of home ownership.

Plymouth Park Apartments offers a full compliment of services that allow our residents and their families to experience true peace of mind. And, you can be rest assured that every Plymouth Park Apartments staff member is dedicated to providing exemplary personalized service.

The Plymouth Park lifestyle begins with your spacious, private apartment. Our one and two bedroom units are outfitted with important safety and security features! Most feature a patio or balcony and many overlook the beautiful Hines Park.

At Plymouth Park we offer different programs to keep our residents entertained and engaged.