Oakmont Northville - Northville, MI

My mom was happy here

My mom was here for 2.5 years and she was so happy and well taken care of. We loved it. The staff was lovely to my mom and to us. They were extremely accommodating. They had a good rehab there. It was clean and nicely decorated. I would recommend them.

Think twice about this place I know first hand

Please do not put your loved one in here. [removed] the GM she could care less about anyone there all she is trying to do is keep the place full so she has a job. And the food is horrobile. Not one trained chef works there. Please think think twice and look at other places. It will be worth it.

Nice looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into senior care options for our loved one. This was a very nice looking community! The facility itself was clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly. We ended up selecting another community, but this one is definitely worth a look!

They will threaten to evict you if you start missing meals

My mother is currently a resident at Oakmont Northville Mi. Up until now she has been able to go down to the dining room and back on her own three times a day. Recently she has started to forget to go down for some meals and we have had to sign a separate contract that allows Oakmont to have an aid come to her room and escort her to and back at an additional $375 per month. We did not hesitate to sign the contract and start paying but the manner in which Oakmont approached us was horrendous. The management was rather rude and stated that my mother had started missing some meals and the staff had to go up and remind her several times. They stated she was becoming too much of a burden due to this and they threatened to call and ambulance and take her to a hospital and not let her return to Oakmont if she missed any more meals. We were totally appalled by their attitude. Up until this week my mother went down for every meal and was never a burden in any way to the Oakmont Staff. Due to this I would not recommend Oakmont to anyone searching for senior living. They are kind and cheery when you first meet with them but threaten to give you the boot if you start missing meals. We are not happy with this type of treatment

Price includes 3 meals a day, houseke...

Price includes 3 meals a day, housekeeping, laundry, daily check. Will be checked on if not in DR for meals. Ala cart services by In Home Health Care; meds, help w/shower, etc. extra charge.

So far, this is the best option for m...

So far, this is the best option for mom. Month to month, no lease required.

not sure about openings for 2BR at si...

not sure about openings for 2BR at site or on phone(?) 120 apts w support services available. Nice front porch; nice facility; no patio rooms. One BR too small; didn't see 2BR;