Saint Simeon's Senior Community - Tulsa, OK

Saint Simeon's Senior Community - Tulsa, OK has yet not published prices.

Not good for those who need medicines

Nice place but too expensive if resident unhappy. Have to get medicine from only one pharmacy. Might be rip off. If your relative needs life saving drugs, not a good place. Won't provide records. Can't speak with physician. Not as flexible as they claim. Don't give medicine as prescribed

Loving Care

My father-in-law was a resident at Saint Simeon’s Memory Center in the late 90s. The care and compassion he received was exceptional. Three years ago when my mother-in-law needed assisted living care, Saint Simeon’s was our first choice. The loving care she receives gives us great peace of mind. There are endless activities for her to enjoy including the wonderful pool! You can feel the love when you walk in the door – this is home. We are truly blessed to be a part of the Saint Simeon’s family!

My mother and father lived at St. Sim...

My mother and father lived at St. Simeon's. Everytime I left them, I was so thankful that they were able to live there. It is such a warm, comforting home with the best possible care...a bit of Americana! Thank you, St. Simeon's.

Very pleased.

My mom has been a resident of Saint Simeons for about 3 years, and my father-in-law about 2. Between the two parents, we have experienced every wing and level of care offered at Saint Simeons.
We are very pleased with the staff who seem to have a passion for what they do. Our parents are well cared for and loved by the people around them.
The facility is beautiful, with open architecture and massive windows. My mom says it is the most beautiful home she has ever lived in. Whether inside or outside, we enjoy walks to look/listen to song birds and peacocks, turtles and fish. The grounds are so accessible all year around. The trees are large and shady.
SS welcomes family members for any meal, and the food is really good and even gourmet. For example today I had carrot soup and grilled asparagus! We skip the holiday dinners at home and just let their chefs fix the meals for us. They give us a private room on the holiday where the whole family can come and be together without having to make the folks leave SS.
If you are looking for a place for your loved one, you will know if its right when you visit. I had tried other places, but knew I could not, in all conscious, leave mom there. When I went to SS, I just knew it was the right fit for us. So definitely visit any place you are thinking about. When you can say good-by to your loved one and walk away with confidence that they will be comfortable and happy, you have not only done right by them, but given yourself that peace of mind which can be so elusive when looking for assisted living.

St. Simeon's quickly became home for my mother.

It's been wonderful having Mom at St. Simeon's.
Of course, at first it was hard because she was not comfortable leaving her home, it was out of necessity and not by her choice. But then the patient, kind and highly-qualified staff really turned things around for her. The care is excellent, the outings and activities they offer are varied and exciting and the meals and dining choices are delicious.

If there's a need my Mother has that I have overlooked, they will call me to be sure I've picked it up for my next visit...that's very considerate and handy.

St. Simeon's quickly became home for my mother. My siblings and I are assured that our mother is not only getting the best care, but is truly happy.

Living at Saint Simeon's

My mother has been living at Saint Simeon's for four years and Saint Simeon's is the answer to our family prayers. My mother is getting the best care possible and she loves living at Saint Simeon's. My mother loves the daily activities; entertainment; Simone the resident canine; the staff; and the food. The grounds are so beautiful also the peacocks are enjoyed by all. Thank you Saint Simeon's for all that you do to make people feel at home and happy.

Best Home in the Tulsa Area

I have visited independent living, assisted living, health care and memory facilities throughout the Tulsa area. When I was looking for a place that my parents would receive excellent, compassionate care I found Saint Simeon's. The team provided for their individual needs. They were blessed that Saint Simeon's was their home. Take it from me, you will feel the same way.

Exceptional Experience

My grandmother (and my late grandfather) has lived at St. Simeons since 2006. Through the years she has lived in 4 room locations, each time with improved conditions. I was grateful to watch them invest in the major add-on and renovation work, which made the facility even nicer. Overall, my grandmother has received very good care during her tenure there and our family continues to be glad we chose St. Simeons.

Independent Living ▪ 4 Levels of Assisted Living ▪ Memory Center ▪ HealthCare Center ▪ Skilled Nursing

Saint Simeon’s is nestled on 50 acres in Tulsa’s Osage Hills. Residents enjoy access to a state-of-the art Wellness Center, complete with a warm-water therapy pool and adaptive fitness equipment. Saint Simeon’s has been Tulsa’s Senior Community since 1960.