Rutherford Manor - Davidsonville, MD

A beautiful facility with a wonderful staff

I can't thank Diana and Hazel and all the staff for the beautiful care they took of my mother. She needed quite a lot of help in her daily activities, and she constantly told her family about the kindness of her caretakers. And the love and concern shown during her final days touched my heart.

Also, as I spoke with hospice workers and other professionals who visited the facility, all of them told me that Rutherford Manor was one of the best.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with this place, I'd give them 5s across the board. The facility itself is always clean and well kept, and provides the sort of care we were looking for. The staff are all very friendly and professional and do a great job of looking after everyone. Overall it's been a great experience!

Very nice home-like setting

This was a very nice looking small residential facility. It was very clean, and the staff were all very friendly and professional. However, it did not appear to be a very active community, residents appeared to spend most of their time sitting in a common area. This community looked like it would be a very good fit for someone who simply wants a safe, clean, relaxing environment for their loved one.

We're very satisfied with the care of...

We're very satisfied with the care of my aunt at Rutherford Manor. Diana and Hazel Rutherford and the whole staff are very friendly and upbeat. The home is very clean and the food looks great. All of the residents seem comfortable. I would recommend the facility to anyone looking for a nice place for their loved ones.

Rutherford Manor is Terrific!

I was apprehensive about placing my mother in assisted living. She's recently blind, but pretty well other than that. They have been very caring and warm in all of their interactions with my mother. I feel good about her care and that relieves me of worry and guilt that I can't do it all.
All of the staff seem wonderful and genuinely friendly and helpful.