Regency Park Assisted Living Facility - Gambrills, MD

They only care about the surface care.They want the seniors, no matter what their ailment to conform to their schedule their way.

Regency Park was very homey and friendly. The residents were out and about. Definitely more like a large home for residents versus the apartment feel that other places have. The residents' rooms are bedrooms, which was our reason for not choosing it at this time. We are searching for an apartment or large studio as my dad is tall and used to lots of space.

Best place for our mom!!

Excellent staff, food and community. Also, a large number of activities for those who want to participate. Any issues are dealt with if communicated to staff.

Best decision we could have made

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how pleased and reassured we are about the decision to move our dad into your facility. The realization that he could no longer live in the house he and our mom shared and raised a family in was hard enough, but then we had to put a plan into motion.

very friendly

The staff are very friendly at Regency Park Assisted living. They are so caring there. They have a lot of activities. At the beginning the staff would call if there were ever any issues. I did get a little annoyed at this but it was more my issue than theirs. Overall I am really happy with this facility.

Nice looking assisted living

We toured this community when we were looking into memory care options for our loved one. This was a beautiful place, and I think it really would be a fabulous place to live for someone who only needs assisted living. Unfortunately I was not as impressed with their memory care area, and I didn't think it was somewhere my loved one could be comfortable.

EXCELLENT!

Excellent! We loved it there. The whole atmosphere was amazing. It's off in a suburban type area in the country so that's one good thing. The whole place was congenial. My aunt was there and she got great care. It's immaculate and they just make you feel so good!

Growing older can bring special needs - physical, emotional, social. For many seniors, quality of life depends on achieving the right balance between home comforts, personal interests and the need for continuing, accessible health services.

At Regency Park, we understand the importance of balance. Therefore, we have created a community that surrounds each senior with not only the best in residential living, but with high-quality, personalized health services. Our concept provides a total approach to senior living that centers around the individual. From simply lending a helping hand to providing higher levels of continuing assistance, our unique combination of care and comfort creates an environment that supports every facet of a resident's life- both today and tomorrow- and ultimately leads to greater daily satisfaction.

From its classic facade to its gracious interior decor, Regency Park has the invitingly familiar look and feel of home. Yet every aspect has been carefully planned to create a safe and secure environment for residents and to ensure swift and efficient delivery of highly personalized services. Each suite features a range of modern amenities, including private bath with shower, private telephone and cable television access. Residents enjoy the convenience of weekly housekeeping and linen service- and the security of a 24-hour emergency response system. Plus, a concierge stands ready to assist residents with special arrangements and requests.

Delicious meals are served in the community's fine dining room, with an attentive wait staff. Menus are coordinated by a registered dietitian to ensure proper nutrition. Enlivening the daily fare are festive "theme" meals. Residents can use our private dining room for entertaining family and friends.

Social life abounds at Regency Park, thanks to the community's full complement of offerings. Lounges/activity areas in each residential living area provide cozy places for neighbors to gather. Craft workshops, movies, and exercise programs are available. For the spiritual needs of our residents, religious services are held on the premises.