We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
As a Caregiver for over 15 years for my husband, Gene, who passed away from Alzheimer's Disease on March 13, 2005, I tried many different avenues to care for him. All failed! There had to be a better way, a better place, something, somewhere. I prayed every night that God would give me guidance and direction and, of course, strength to get through the next day-just the next day.
I was told my expectations of care for my husband were unrealistic. I disagreed. Out of complete frustration, I decided to open my own facility. I named it LaCasa - "the home". LaCasa is my answer and hope for others just like me.