Caring Hearts & Hands Assisted Living - Bowie, MD

Very nice lady who runs the home, but it is very cluttered.

Respite Care for my mom

We felt great putting my mom in such a nice place for respite care. [Removed] is wonderful, We felt my mom was in safe hands.

No complaints!!

I have recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I have no complaints of how things went. The staff were on time to our tour and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The floor plan was open and they had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. I would recommend them to anyone it was just not the right place for my mother.

Outstanding care and comfort

We liked the care at this community. The community is very clean and the staff is wonderful and always keep us updated on the progress. The community is clean and maintained. The variety of the meals is always appealing. The have a lot of great activities and the holiday was nice due to special events. [Removed] at this community was outstanding and made things easy for the entire family. We highly recommend this community to other families for the care that is given.

Director sounded very good, she has t...

Director sounded very good, she has two puppies Mom would love. Worry that the perfume in the house would bother Mom, but this would be a good place. 6 clients. Takes Medicaid, Director is a RN.

Called me twice. Owner is nurse.

Called me twice. Owner is nurse.

Loved it and The Director! She is ver...

Loved it and The Director! She is very passionate and compassionate. She truly loves her residents and they seem to love her. The home is immaculate, festive and the aroma from lunch made me hungry! Massive backyard and home. All but one semi-prv room is small.