ROSWELL NURSING & REHAB CENTER - Roswell, GA

ROSWELL NURSING & REHAB CENTER - Roswell, GA has yet not published prices.

Missing Mom !!!

My mother was in this awful place less than a month before she died, she never received a bed ,she was still on a mat on the floor when she had a massive stroke at 1 am, I received a call from the nurse that she was unresponsive, I asked her to dial911,she informed me that she wasn't allowed to call anyone until her supervisor arrived at 7 am to assess the situation first ! I called and had my mother transported to North Fulton ,asap, she passed 2 days later! My mother never even got her clothes hung in the closet, they were still in the floor of the closet in A trash bag, no drawers in the room ,no bed just a mat on the floor, they promised a bed ,but it never came , please don't make the mistake I did, find somewhere ,anywhere besides this place for your loved one! I was unable to care for her due to having a heart attack myself, if only I had a few more days maybe I could have found somewhere better !!!

Great experience at Roswell Nursing and Rehab

Please take the time to read this review, as I feel that people only tend to leave nursing home reviews when things go wrong. Now look, having a loved one in a nursing home for any reason is stressful, and I was admittedly concerned about my father when we chose Roswell Nursing and Rehab for his 3 week stay - the reviews were not always favorable. But I can say first-hand, now that his stay there is over, that I am SO GLAD we chose this facility. The entire staff (Thanks [name removed], you rock!) was so great, they all got to know my father and communicated with me very well with regards to updates on his condition, recommendations, anything at all. He progressed very well in his rehab stay there, and the overall experience was VERY good. The only thing that kept me from giving a 5-star review is that they do need to tweak the system where a resident hits the button to call for assistance - it lights an alert light outside their room, but doesn't send a signal to anyone. But all things considered, his stay there was very good, I am very appreciative for their help.

My husband lived there and it was great.

Our stay was from January 9, 2017 through May 30, 2017. My dear Steve was recovering from 2 serious brain aneurysms that occurred on November 10, 2017. [Removed] had a grim prognosis from Day 1, but we fought the good fight. The staff at Roswell Nursing and Rehab took amazing care of my dear [Removed] and our whole family. They took great care of his trach, feeding tube, catheter, IVs, and wounds. They also interacted with him and were so kind to him-like he was a member of their family. I was often sad and nurses, CNAs, and wound care staff gave me a little hug and words of encouragement when I needed it. Thanks for everything you did for us. God Bless You.

Family review

"The Nurses, Therapists, Administration, and entire staff was really great and helpful in getting my dad back to strength and independence. Thanks so much!"

NIGHTMARE FROM HELL

CAN YOU SAY (NIGHTMARE FROM [Removed]). THIS PLACE IS THE WORSE. MY MOM HAS BEEN THERE FOR 5 DAYS AND I'M TRYING TO GET HER MOVED. THIS PLACE STINKS, NON-CARING CNA'S AND NURSES. I'M LOOKING FOR A BETTER PLACE FOR MY MOTHER.

TRASH W/CAPITAL T

RUN,ANYWHERE BUT ROSWELL NURSING AND REHAB. SCARY SAD,18TH CENTURY TREATMENT, BE SEEN NOT HEARD. HOW DARE US AS FAMILY MEMBERS ASK QUESTIONS OR BE INVOLVED!!!!!!!!! THE ADMINISTRATOR IS UNEDUCATED ABOUT PEOPLE SKILLS,MEDICAL ASPECT.HER ATTITUDE LOCK 'EM UP,[removed] LIFE'S OVER FOR THE PATIENT,DEAL WITH IT WE HAVE A QUOTA TO MEET TO MAXIMIZE TO MILK M'CARE AND M'CAID. SHE NEEDS TO TAKE NOTE, SHE WILL BE OLD AND OR SICK ONE DAY,WHAT GOES AROUND ,COMES AROUND. HOW LONG WILL U SIT IN A WET DIAPER AND BEG FOR HELP IN THE BOWELS OF A INFESTED BLDG.,NOT W/JUST BUGS,STAFF,SMELLS,NO SUNSHINE,NO FRESH AIR,NO RESPECT.

Another bad experience

My grandmother was at Roswell. Bad place if you're expecting compassionate care. The Drs are good, but they have to depend on the staff for everything. Most of the nurses could care less if a patient is in pain and the CNA's are always trying to duck out of work. Its worst on the niteshift. While call lights for the rms are blinking and buzzers are going off, they will stand at the nurses station, laugh and chat about their homelife. Patients holler for help and no one comes. One particular CNA will even be real ugly to the patients and their visitors. And the roaches come out at nite. Food is ok. The admin staff is just as bad. When you complain, they imply to you that you don't know what you're talking about. Its a waste of time to ask for help. But I would like to end on a good note. The ladies who run Activities... are wonderful!

Very Bad Experience!!!

My mom was in this nursing home, and I was very unhappy with the care she got. She has glaucoma, and her medications were allowed to run out several times, and it took days to get them in. She just had some very serious surgery, and when we got her to the hospital, the nurse found her knee to be very swollen and blue. I asked mom what had happened, and she said that she had fallen. I was not notified, and no treatment was given. Mom was moved from a fairly large semiprivate to another semiprivate room. I was told that it was only a temporary move for some remodeling. I found out that wasn't true. She was going to be staying in that room. The room was so small, that there was no room for a chair for visitors to sit. One of the nurses dispensing medications told my mom that she was only there to do her job and get paid. She said that the old people meant absolutely nothing to her. If you love your family member, please think twice before you put them here.

Bad experience

Good care but not for people who are still alert

My husband was very unhappy there, it's very clean and they're very, very nice to their patients, they're very good to their patients but they have too many very, very serious cases mixed in with people who aren't as destructive and that made him even more belligerent and anxious so it wasn't the right place for him. For some patients it would probably be very fine, but I think if you're alert there it's not for you. He was alert enough, he couldn't reason very well, he didn't have Alzheimer's or anything like that and he didn't call out, but there were some people there who just never stopped. I don't know how the people who work there do it.