We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
American Village - Indianapolis, IN has yet not published prices.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Short Term Rehab
- Housekeeping provided
- Laundry services
- Daily up and about check
- Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
- Full-time Activity Director
- Memory Care Services
- Memory Training Program
- Cuisine prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients
- Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Long Term Care
- Audiologist Available
- Movie Theater
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Weekly Happy Hour
- Weekly Exercise
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- Respite care available
- Behavioral Psychiatrist Available
- Nurse Practitioners
- On-site Storage
About American Village - Indianapolis, IN
Caring people make the difference at American Village. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts in senior care who are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family.
American Village offers a full continuum of senior housing and healthcare solutions designed to accommodate a variety of lifestyle choices and healthcare needs. Any of your questions and/or concerns will be addressed by our professional, caring staff that is experienced in dealing with all senior circumstances.
We are conveniently located near Midtown Indianapolis in the Meridian-Kessler neighborhood. American Village is close to emergency healthcare, full-service hospitals, churches, shopping centers and restaurants. Our location makes it easy to find something to do in and around the area—whether you want to take a day trip or spend a weekend exploring the nearby area.
Call and ask for a member of our marketing team for more information or stop by and visit. We look forward to serving you!