RoseGlen Village - Wilkesboro, NC

A Community I Would Recommend

My family, and I am doing well since the move to this community. We are comfortable with our move here, it is a great. They have a wonderful staff, and they are very kind, and have been helpful when needed. They do a good with the job with the cleanliness of the community. Everything is working out very well for us in this community. It is a community I would recommend to my friends.

Go See!

Go See!

Rose Glen Village is nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. The community has made living simpler and more rewarding for self-sufficient seniors who want to get the most out of life. Offering a variety of thoughtfully designed floor plans and beautiful gathering areas, the community provides the best opportunity for you to create your own lifestyle. Let us handle the details. You can relax and play cards with new friends, enjoy popcorn and movie in our 35 seat theater, or just sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet of your new home without the responsibilities of home ownership. Come for a visit, stay for a lifetime.