Wonderful Community, But Not The One For Me

I really enjoyed my tour of this community. It was a very good experience, and everything. My tour guy was very kind, and informative. He was helpful, and answered all my questions were answered. Unfortunately we needed more of an assisted living community, and this is more of a retirement community.

A great atmosphere

Mom loves living at Pinecrest. She said she is content and I feel comfortable with her living her. The entire staff are friendly. The food is good and the community is well maintained. Mom is enjoying the activities and I would recommend this community.

Great Customer Service

I had a gentlemen call me a couple times to go over the detail of what they offer. This community was too far from my other family. We needed to find a convenient location for everyone. They were professional and gave reliable answers. They were excellent at getting back at me.

It was very nice. My mother like it a lot.

Needs Better Quality Meals

My mom is doing well at this community and I would recommend them to my friends and family. They keep the community clean and her room as well. She is not enjoying the meals. She say sit is made with poor quality. They have substitutions but my mom says that is lousy.

settled and happy

This was truly great site to help you find a place for a " bed one. The places we visited was in the areas that we needed. She ended up at Pinecrest. It was the first place that we saw and we love it. They are so warm and friendly there. She is safe and is part of a family there. All the activities at Pinecrest is what she needed.

Pinecrest is a wonderful facility.

Pinecrest is a wonderful facility. Their friendliness and kindness is just superior. The food is good and there are lots of activities. It's very clean, and just a very nice place.

We hope this continues to be a good place for them

The cleanliness is excellent, the staff has been excellent. They have had a couple of management changes and I hope that stabilizes. When we went to first meet with them in May there was one couple on their way out and one coming in. Well that couple just left to go back to Statesville but what they have told the residents is that they plan on coming back to Pinecrest to live, so that was a nice compliment. My parents said that they're working on getting a set of co-managers so I hope that turnoever will stabilize. The managers they have now are excellent, the staff is excellent, the kitchen staff serves nice meals and the director of activites is wonderful. It's much closer to conviniences and there's a big VA clinic that's very close to Pinecrest. This has proved to be the most cost friendly for mom and dad and having the amentities. They have been really happy, they've enjoyed getting to know the other residents, there are many more males there, the ratio of males to females is like 40:60 and a number of them are veterans. They're pleased, we're pleased and we don't have to worry about them as much. If something happens there are pull cords and someone will be there to check on them, they may still have to go to the hospital, but someone will be there.

Part of Holiday Retirement ...

Part of Holiday Retirement communities. Independent ret. living like Oxmoor Lodge and Ponder Creek with same amenities. Warren said they give out cards for home health agencies and several residents use them for assisted care. They view this as aging in place. He says the residents are wonderful. Three meals served daily, he said they have a wonderful chef. They even provide toilet paper, linens and housekeeping. Three level building with free laundry facilities (two)on each floor. Currently have two, one bedroom 647 sq. foot aptss for $2,966 double occup., one, one-bedroom 600 sq. foot apt. for $2496 double occup. Two bedrooms, 2 baths are 900 sq. ft. for $3,488 double occup.

You’ll be instantly charmed by our peaceful, rural setting that’s just a short drive from Charlotte, Asheville, Blowing Rock and Boone. Residents enjoy the convenience of being close to all the entertainment, dining healthcare and shopping opportunities of these cities while still living in the pastoral beauty of North Carolina.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind