Rose Glen Manor - North Wilkesboro, NC

Rose Glen Manor - North Wilkesboro, NC has yet not published prices.

It was great--clean, inviting, friendly, very reasonably priced. Facility seems to meet physical and social needs of residents who need assisted living.

Care for 'All' Patients has to be considered

As the family member of the patient attacked, referencing the December 2016 review after an assault. ... My father was knocked out, sent via ambulance to the ER. He was hit so hard you could seen the imprint of his glasses on his face for weeks, along with the knot on his forehead...then she took his glasses. I think Rose Glen Manor did the correct thing, as my father, i.e. no patient could be kept safe with such an unprovoked attack.

May not be a good match for your love one.

My wife was admitted on 12/20/16 and discharged on 12/25/16. I was called and was told my wife had assaulted another resident and a staff member. I had to pick her up in the next forty-five minutes. She was admitted to the memory care area because of her Alzheimer. They were understaff and the personnel present at the times of the incidences did not know how to diffuse the situations.
Unless a patient is very passive and highly sedated, I would not recommend it. "Don't judge a book by its cover." Beautiful facility, however, patient care is not what it should be.