Rock Creek at The Park - Surprise, AZ

Rock Creek at The Park - Surprise, AZ has yet not published prices.

Very Comfortable

My mom is doing as well as can be expected due to her illness. She has settled in and is as comfortable as she can get. The care she is receiving from the staff is amazing she is being well taken care of I have no worries about that. She seems to like the food. The staff is amazing and there is a good line of communication between both myself and the staff.
They keep the community very clean and the rooms seem to be very clean. I feel extremely lucky that I found such a good place to have the mom in.

Lots of great memory care activities!!

My mother in law has severe memory loss and the staff at this community had really given my husband and I peace of mind with her being in there care. They provided lots of one on one care and make sure keep her busy as best as they can throughout the day. When we had just visited they where doing different sing a longs and bingo's as well as having ice cream socials that she enjoyed. I would defiantly recommend this facility to anyone looking into a great memory care environment for there loved one.

Fabulous facility with a professional, caring staff

Rock Creek Alzheimers Special Care Center: This is fabulous facility with a professional, caring staff. When our family member could no longer be cared for at home, Rock Creek was a godsend. The center is spotless, decorated in a warm, friendly manner (not impersonal or antaseptic). Every resident was up, nicely dressed (clean and tidy) and out of their rooms. It was decorated for Xmas when we were there last. Definitely worth your consideration when the need arises.