Brookdale Camino del Sol - Sun City West, AZ

Brookdale Camino del Sol - Sun City West, AZ has yet not published prices.

Review of Brookdale Camino del Sol - Sun City West, AZ

My wife has been at Brookdale for a month and her treatment by in-home personnel has been very good.

She has been happy with the meals and the usual twice-a-day entertainment in the mornings and afternoons.

Overall, She is happy with Brookdale.

The Billing Was Not Right

I wasn't happy with being billed for things that we didn't get. It was not a good experience.

Care and comfort

We like this community. The staff is outstanding and caring. She is pleased with the meals and they offer a nice variety. She is offered to be involved with the activities, but at this, they are helping her to stay active. The community is always clean and nice. We would highly recommend the great care and value to other families.

High Capacity!!

I thought this community was very well maintained and kept very clean for there residents. I also could tell that the staff enjoyed there job and where very attentive to all of the current residents and there needs. I just did not like how many full they where and that they only had shared rooms available. My mom would need her own room and I would want to make sure they had enough staff for one on one time with her since she does have memory loss.

A nice tour

We toured this community. We did like the staff and they were helpful .They had activities at the time we were there. The community was clean and the food appeared to be good. We would recommend this community to others.

We have been very satisfied with them so far.

We have been very satisfied with them so far. The personnel are very good here, very attentive. We are very happy, I would give them a five so far.

Wasn't as happy as I thought I was going to be..

I wasn't as happy with the Brookdale as I thought I was going to be. I will say that the activities at the Brookdale Camino de Sol were good. They had a variety of activities. I rate this place 3 stars.

The day shift is good but the evening shift is not good

The evening shift is not good. I have had some issues with them. I think the director is a great person. The day shift is great.

great!

Brookdale Camino del Sol has really been great. I check up on my father on a regular basis and every time I pop in I see that he is happy and being well cared for and taken care of. It is a very nice place with friendly staff and I would highly recommend them.

We are very happy with them so far.

We are very happy with them so far. I don't have any concerns about how clean it's kept, or how friendly the staff is. She eats just fine there, no complaints about the food. Anything that has come up from the very beginning they have addressed right away. I can't think of anything really that I would like to see improved or done better. When we were first looking around I knew right away this was a good fit for my mother, and so far it is working out well.

Great

I love this place. They are taking great care of my husband and I am very comfortable having him here. I think this is a place everyone should check out.

I loved Brookdale Camino del Sol. I felt this is the perfect place for my Mom and I am awaiting the input of my brothers before making this decision. The place was clean, the residents seemed happy and the staff was very friendly. I also liked all the outdoor spaces and activites provided for the residents.

Blessed to have found this fabulous Place

We are very happy with the Clare Bridge of Sun City West. We feel very fortunate in finding this place. As soon as we walked in, we knew this was the place. Even my father, he likes to go visit my mother every day, and they made him feel be a part of it. He is very happy too. We are truly blessed. This place is fabulous. W are very happy and pleased.

Blessed to have found this place!

We were very fortunate. My father goes over all the time and they make him feel very comfortable. They never make him feel as though he is in the way.

I have been impressed.

The room she got had just been renovated and that was impressive. It's always been clean. The staff is really well trained and very friendly. She likes the people and the food. They are very attentive and responsive. I've been impressed with all of the staff, anytime I have been there it doesn't matter who it is if anyone needs help with anything they are right there and really good, especially with those with dementia and Alzheimer's. Every time I come they have quite a few people down in the town center. The staff makes them really comfortable. When you step in the door it looks like a little corner of Paris, and the atmosphere, and pleasantness, is what made me choose them, and they continue to be that way.

It's wonderful. They are awesome.

It's wonderful. They are awesome. Some times the staff will do things for the residents out of their own money. One lady Veronica, went and bought party decorations, for my moms birthday. They go above and beyond for everyone, it's like a big family, with the staff. They have a program where they will help her get all her toiletries and things, they can get them a lot cheaper. They have a good variety of activities, if you look at the little pamphlet that they send out, they have lots of memory exorcises, and they have a town square, they have people that come in and play the piano, they have physical activities. They are very encouraging, and they get the residents involved.

I am so happy with the care and suppo...

I am so happy with the care and support I received at thiis difficult time by allnof the staff at Clare Brudge!

Met w/Teri 12/4, the facili...

Met w/Teri 12/4, the facility is charming to look at, has many sitting areas, lots of hallways to wander but for my Mom that means lots of places to get lost & scared, the room option was nice sized with private bedroom & bath, activity area is remote to the living/dining area so she'd need to be transported to any activity rather than it just happening where she was normally (seated in the LR) not sure if this will be a good fit for her, still considering it but not on my hot list

At Brookdale Camino del Sol we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. We provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An Integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of health care and behavioral needs, to name a few.

Brookdale Camino del Sol provides Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs and care they need to help stimulate recognition, recall and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia we have learned how to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. Our Alzheimer’s and dementia care programs are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.