Brookdale Trail Ridge - Sun City West, AZ

Brookdale Trail Ridge - Sun City West, AZ has yet not published prices.

Care for mom

We toured this community. The staff was nice and able to answer the questions that we had. We did not like the environment of the layout. We liked that they did have some activities. I would recommend that families tour the community for the care of a loved one's needs.

It Is A Good Community

My step dad is staying at this community and so far all is going well. He is having a good time there and seems to be doing good. They have been 5 stars all in all.

Older Property !!

This property out of all the different ones I had looked at for my mother in law was probably on the bottom of the list. I have no major complaints but everything was just okay. It looked like they have not done any updating in some time and everything seemed to be old. They where also very full and had no availability for my mother.

Place is Awesome!!

We are very happy so far! Staff is very nice, lots of activities. My aunt is making friends lots of residents for her to speak with. The community had a St. Patrick's day celebration for the residents and their families. We loved it! The food was great, no complaints. They also provided activities for the residents on Easter Sunday. Overall we are pleased with our choice.

This place is very Nasty!

Met w/Shartel, really nice...

Met w/Shartel on 12/3, really nice facility, looks tidy, smells good, staff friendly & residents seemed calm but not drugged, spoke with a few residents and they were in good spirits, I missed seeing a meal or activity but saw the locations for each are well thought out, currently have no openings but only 1 on the waiting list so a possibility for us

Very Institutionalized

It seemed like they were more progressive type of care. They're more community related, more institutionalized type of settings with employed staff. Brick and mortar type of setting. It didn't feel like sleeping over with someone there to help you because you knew them. More like 24 hour type of care. I was looking more at the memory care unit. It seemed like it was a very controlled atmosphere and I didn't want to take away too much control from my mother at that point.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.