Legacy Assisted Living Home - Surprise, AZ

Not Impressed !!

During our tour I had noticed that many of the residents where in there rooms and very quiet, the staff did not seem like they where motivating them to get involved and interact with different activities. This community also seemed more of a rehab center.

Daniela is a darling woman, and her "facility" feels more like a "home". She has a cozy, warm atmosphere and the current residents seemed to be content. She gave me a whole new view of what a "group home" is, a very positive view!

She’s amazing.

She’s amazing. I would recommend this community. Daniela makes the place look very nice and clean. There is always enough parking. We had looked at other communities before selecting this one, but it was Daniela and how clean everything was that won us over!

Nice Place

I liked this place. The lady that owns that is an RN. The only thing about that was I had a little trouble getting a hold of her. We were playing phone tag so that kind of turned me off but it was a nice place.