The Sanctuary of Sunrise - Surprise, AZ

loaction was great

The location is great. I never give 5's. They were going through a difficult period when I had the lady I was caring for who has sense passed away. They were going through a change of employees which made it confusing. It was quite confusing for her. But they were very good. I don't have any complaints at all.

Looking for a group home for my friend

I didn't have any idea what a group home was until I contacted "A Place for Mom". They contacted me immediately to find out what the needs were and set up tours. We found the perfect place for her on the first day of looking. My friend has moved in and is very happy which makes me very happy.

Impresssed

I toured and placed my Mom there in less than one week. I wanted to make sure that she would be able to stay there. The caretaker is wonderful, home cooked meals, enthusiasm abounds and help working through the mazes of medical care. It certainly meets and goes beyond our expectations even in the first few weeks of adjustments.

We're Satisfied

My mom moved in on July 15th and she's very happy there. I wish is wasn't so much money but it's worth it. It's a small place. The house is very nice. The staff and the manager are very friendly. They feed her good and she likes everybody. There aren't any activities that I know of. She has a television in her room and there's a television in the living room but that's about all the activities she likes anyway. We're satisfied. We haven't run across anything that we're not satisfied with.

Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Current Residents: 5
Home Manager: Anette
Food Services: Designed around maintaining and improving the life of our residents, we offer a flexible dining schedule, where our healthy culinary menu is served for breakfast, lunch, dinner—and even snacks. Tasty, nutritious meals are offered from sun up to sun down, on an individual basis, and with special attention paid to those with diet restrictions.

Other Features: In-house physicians & registered nurses, transportation to outside doctors, occupational and physical therapy, haircuts (salon and barber-type), all personal hygiene products, individual call system to alert staff, cable T.V. & Internet access, wheelchair accessibility, plus a whole lot more!